Grill Roasted Corn
1. Heat the grill to medium.
2. Pull the outer husks down the ear to the base.
3. Strip away the silk from each ear of corn by hand.
4. Fold husks back into place, and place the ears of corn in a large bowl of cold water for 5 to 10 minutes.
5. Remove corn from water and place the corn on the grill, rolling the corn 3 to 5 minutes, or until kernels are tender when pierced with a paring knife.
6. Remove from grill, pull down husks and place corn back on the grill and allow to roast the kernels while occasionally rolling to avoid burning.
7. When desired “doneness” is reached, remove from grill and spread finishing butter or plain butter over the corn while hot.
8. Serve and enjoy.
Steak Marinade (For one steak)
3 tablespoons of extra-virgin olive oil
4 sprigs of fresh rosemary
4 sprigs of fresh thyme
3 cloves of minced garlic
Sweet Tea (Makes one gallon)
5 Tea Bags
1 to 2 cups of sugar.
1. In a 5 quart stock pot over a high heat, add 2 quarts (8 cups) of water.
2. Add sugar, amount depends on the level of sweetness desired.
3. Add tea bags and bring to a boil, then reduce heat and allow of brew for approximately 5 minutes.
4. Remove tea bags.
5. Add 2.25 quarts (9 cups) of cold water and/or ice.
6. Stir, serve and enjoy!!!!