RV goes up in flames

(KBTX-TV photo)
By  | 

CALVERT, Texas (KBTX) Fire engulfed an RV Monday night in Calvert.

The fire broke out at around 8:30 p.m. Monday in the 1400 block of Beech Street on the east side of town.

Authorities say the RV was in the backyard of the property, and was being rented to one person.

That resident was not at home when the fire started.

The cause of the fire hasn’t been determined.

Firefighters from Bremond and Hearne also responded to the scene to provide assistance.