Temple: Cleaning cloths ignite fire at McDonald's restaurant

(Temple Fire & Rescue photo)
By  | 

TEMPLE, Texas (KWTX) A small fire in a Temple restaurant ignited because of improperly stored cleaning cloths.

Temple fire responded to the McDonald's at 1601 W. Adams Avenue shortly after 3 p.m. Thursday after employees used an extinguisher to put out the flames.

The fire originated in a storage room, and damage was limited to the contents within the room.

Nobody was hurt.

The fire was deemed unintentional.