WACO, Texas (KWTX) A fire last week at a local manufacturing plant was caused after a heating source was not shut down, but turned to a low setting.
The Waco Fire Department was called out Wednesday evening to Hobbs Bonded Fibers in the 200 block of Commerce Street.
The plant produces non-woven fiber materials for automotive, industrial and consumer use with one of its production facilities.
A fire report shows the dust from the lint created during the manufacturing process caught fire.
That caused several other fires, the report states.
The fire caused $40,000 in damage and was determined to be accidental.
Firefighters were able to knock down the first fire quickly, but struggled tracking down all the hot spots.
One plant employee was treated at the scene for smoke inhalation.
The plant dealt with another fire in July 2018.