Rangers Odds to Win 2023 World Series, Division, Make Playoffs
The Texas Rangers (90-72) are currently -1408 to win the World Series, the best odds in MLB.
Find the latest MLB odds with BetMGM, the King of Sportsbooks! Use our link and enter the bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers.
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Rangers MLB World Series Odds
|To Win the World Series||-1408||1st||(-1408, bet $1408 to win $100)|
Think the Rangers can make a run this season? Put your picks to the test and bet with BetMGM Sportsbook. New depositors can use bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Rangers Team Stats
- The 8.5 strikeouts per nine innings put together by the Rangers pitching staff ranks 22nd in the majors.
- Texas' 4.29 team ERA ranks 18th across all MLB pitching staffs.
- The Rangers have a 54-24 record this season in games when they hit two or more homers.
- Texas is 41-8 in games this season when it has put up five or more extra-base hits.
- The Rangers have gone 40-14 in games when they strike out at least 10 batters.
- Texas has gone 76-15 in games this season when giving up three or fewer earned runs.
Rangers Next Game Information
|Rangers Injury Report|
|Rangers vs Diamondbacks Betting Trends & Stats|
|Rangers vs Diamondbacks Pitching Matchup|
|Rangers vs Diamondbacks Player Props|
Rangers Player Awards Odds
|Name||MVP Odds||Cy Young Odds||ROY Odds||2023 Stats|
|Corey Seager||+1000||-||-||.327/.390/.623 33 HR 96 RBI|
|Jacob deGrom||+20000||+8000||-||2-0 2.67 ERA 13.4 K/9|
|Josh Jung||+20000||-||+5000||.266/.315/.467 23 HR 70 RBI|
|Marcus Semien||+20000||-||-||.276/.348/.478 29 HR 100 RBI|
|Jonah Heim||+25000||-||-||.258/.317/.438 18 HR 95 RBI|
|Dane Dunning||-||+20000||-||12-7 3.70 ERA 7.3 K/9|
|Nathan Eovaldi||-||+8000||-||12-5 3.63 ERA 8.3 K/9|
|Andrew Heaney||-||+20000||-||10-6 4.15 ERA 9.2 K/9|
|Jon Gray||-||+25000||-||9-8 4.12 ERA 8.1 K/9|
Rangers' Top Players
- Marcus Semien has posted a .826 OPS this season, hitting .276/.348/.478 with 40 doubles, 29 home runs, 72 walks and 100 RBI. He has also stolen 14 bases.
- So far this season, Corey Seager has posted a 1.013 OPS, batting .327/.390/.623 with 42 doubles, 33 home runs, 49 walks and 96 RBI. He has also stolen two bases.
- At the plate, Nate Lowe has been one of the team's more productive hitters, registering a .262/.360/.414 slash line with 38 doubles, 17 home runs, 93 walks and 82 RBI.
- Jonah Heim has hit .258/.317/.438 with 18 home runs, 95 RBI, and a 8% walk rate this season. He has also collected two steals.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit sportsbook websites for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.