Rangers Odds to Win 2023 World Series, Division, Make Playoffs
The Texas Rangers (40-22) are currently +1600 to win the World Series, among the top half of teams (sixth) in the majors. They are +130 to win the AL West.
Find the latest MLB odds with BetMGM, the King of Sportsbooks! Use our link and enter the bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers.
Rangers MLB World Series Odds
|To Win the World Series||+1600||6th||(+1600, bet $100 to win $1600)|
|To Win the AL West||+130||-||(+130, bet $100 to win $130)|
Think the Rangers can make a run this season? Put your picks to the test and bet with BetMGM Sportsbook. New depositors can use bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Rangers Standings Information
The Rangers are in first place in the AL West, 5.0 games ahead of the Astros.
|3||Los Angeles Angels||6.5|
Rangers Team Stats
- The Rangers pitching staff ranks 23rd in MLB with a collective 8.5 strikeouts per nine innings.
- Texas has the fifth-ranked team ERA across all MLB pitching staffs (3.65).
- The Rangers are 17-6 this season in games when they hit two or more homers.
- Texas has gone 16-3 in its 19 games this season with five or more extra-base hits.
- The Rangers are 14-3 in the 17 games this season when they struck out at least 10 batters.
- Texas has gone 31-5 when it gives up three or fewer earned runs in a game this season.
Watch live MLB games without cable on all your devices with a seven-day free trial to Fubo!
Rangers Next Game Information
|Rangers Injury Report|
|Rangers vs Rays Betting Trends & Stats|
|Rangers vs Rays Player Props|
|Rangers vs Rays Pitching Matchup|
|How to Watch Rangers vs Rays|
|Rangers vs Rays Odds|
|Rangers vs Rays Prediction|
Rangers Player Awards Odds
|Name||MVP Odds||Cy Young Odds||ROY Odds||2023 Stats|
|Marcus Semien||+2000||-||-||.295/.362/.488 9 HR 50 RBI|
|Adolis García||+8000||-||-||.268/.328/.506 15 HR 52 RBI|
|Corey Seager||+15000||-||-||.325/.381/.569 6 HR 29 RBI|
|Nate Lowe||+20000||-||-||.275/.354/.437 7 HR 37 RBI|
|Jacob deGrom||+20000||+8000||-||2-0 2.67 ERA 13.4 K/9|
|Josh Jung||+20000||-||+400||.292/.341/.519 13 HR 39 RBI|
|Jonah Heim||+25000||-||-||.286/.336/.464 7 HR 46 RBI|
|Dane Dunning||-||+20000||-||5-1 2.52 ERA 5.5 K/9|
|Martín Pérez||-||+15000||-||6-1 3.97 ERA 6.5 K/9|
|Jon Gray||-||+10000||-||6-2 2.32 ERA 7.7 K/9|
|Andrew Heaney||-||+20000||-||4-4 4.14 ERA 9.3 K/9|
|Nathan Eovaldi||-||+1000||-||8-2 2.24 ERA 8.6 K/9|
Load up on officially licensed Rangers gear at Fanatics!
Rangers' Top Players
- Marcus Semien has been the team's top producer this season, delivering a .295/.362/.488 slash line with 19 doubles, nine home runs, 28 walks and 50 RBI.
- So far this season, Adolis Garcia, one of the club's top hitters, is batting .268 with a .328 OBP, 15 home runs, 48 runs, and 52 RBI, also including five stolen bases.
- At the plate, Nate Lowe has been one of the team's more productive hitters, registering a .275/.354/.437 triple slash with 17 doubles, seven home runs, 30 walks and 37 RBI.
- Josh Jung has registered a .292/.341/.519 slash line with 12 doubles, 13 home runs, 17 walks and 39 RBI so far this year.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit sportsbook websites for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.