The 2023 PGA Championship Odds & Preview: Corey Conners
The PGA Championship is entering the final round, and Corey Conners is currently in second with a score of -5.
Looking to place a bet on Corey Conners at the PGA Championship this week? Read on for the betting odds and stats you need to know before you make your picks.
Put together your best lineup of golfers and you could win cash prizes! Sign up for FanDuel Fantasy using our link for the best first-time player offer.
Corey Conners Insights
- Over his last 16 rounds, Conners has shot better than par on 10 occasions, while also shooting two bogey-free rounds and 11 rounds with a better-than-average score.
- He has carded the best score of the day in one of his last 16 rounds, while scoring among the top five in two rounds and the top 10 on four occasions.
- Conners has carded a score within three shots of the day's best in four of his last 16 rounds, while finishing within five strokes of the top score of the day nine times.
- In his past five appearances, Conners has one win and two top-10 finishes.
- He has made the cut in three of his past five appearances.
- In his past five tournaments, Conners has finished within three shots of the leader once and posted a score better than average three times.
Sign up for ESPN+ to get access to PGA Tour Live, which broadcasts the main feed, featured holes and marquee groups from over 35 events per year! Plus, get tons of other live sports, original shows and the full "30 for 30" library. Sign up today!
Over the last year
|Tournaments||AVG Finish||AVG Score||AVG Strokes||Wins||Made Cuts||Top 5s||Top 10s||Earnings|
PGA Championship Insights and Stats
- In Conners' past four appearances at this tournament, he has finished among the top 20 once. His average finish has been 41st.
- Conners made the cut in two of his past four entries in this event.
- Conners finished below the cut line and did not qualify for the weekend in his most recent appearance at this event in 2022.
- In the past year, the Tour has played courses with an average length of 7,300 yards, 94 yards shorter than the 7,394-yard par 70 for this week's tournament.
- Oak Hill Country Club has had an average tournament score of +3 recently, which is higher than the Tour scoring average of -5 on all courses in the past year.
- Courses that Conners has played in the past year have measured an average of 7,311 yards, 83 yards shorter than the 7,394-yard Oak Hill Country Club this week.
- In the past year, the events he has played have had a scoring average of -3 among finishers, lower than the +3 average at this course.
Conners' Last Time Out
- Conners shot poorly over the 16 par-3 holes at the Wells Fargo Championship, with an average of 3.19 strokes to finish in the 31st percentile of competitors.
- He averaged 3.89 strokes on par-4 holes (of which there were 44) at the Wells Fargo Championship, which was strong enough to place him in the 92nd percentile among all competitors on par 4s (the tournament average was 4.05).
- Conners was better than 77% of the field at the Wells Fargo Championship on par-5 holes, averaging 4.42 strokes per hole, compared to the field average of 4.57.
- Conners did not have a birdie on any of the 16 par-3s at the Wells Fargo Championship (the field averaged 1.5).
- On the 16 par-3s at the Wells Fargo Championship, Conners recorded more bogeys or worse (three) than the tournament average (2.2).
- Conners' seven birdies or better on the 44 par-4s at the Wells Fargo Championship were more than the tournament average (5.0).
- In that most recent competition, Conners had a bogey or worse on two of 44 par-4s (the field averaged 6.9).
- Conners finished the Wells Fargo Championship carding a birdie or better on seven par-5 holes, while the field averaged 4.0 on the 12 par-5s.
- On the 12 par-5s at the Wells Fargo Championship, Conners fell short compared to the tournament average of 0.7 bogeys or worse on those holes by carding one.
PGA Championship Time and Date Info
- Date: May 18-21, 2023
- Course: Oak Hill Country Club
- Location: Rochester, New York
- Par: 70 / 7,394 yards
- Conners Odds to Win: +500 (Bet now with BetMGM!)
Watch live golf without cable on all your devices with a seven-day free trial to Fubo!
All statistics in this article reflect Conners' performance prior to the 2023 PGA Championship.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM and FanDuel for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please play responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.