The Los Angeles Lakers are 5.5-point favorites heading into Game 3 of the Western Conference Finals against the Denver Nuggets at Crypto.com Arena on Saturday, starting at 8:30 PM ET on ABC. The Nuggets lead the series 2-0. The point total for the matchup is set at 222.5.
Lakers vs. Nuggets Odds & Info
- When: Saturday, May 20, 2023 at 8:30 PM ET
- Where: Crypto.com Arena in Los Angeles, California
- TV: ABC
Check out the latest NBA odds and place your bets on this matchup with BetMGM Sportsbook.
Lakers Betting Records & Stats
- In 58 of 82 games this season, Los Angeles and its opponents have scored more than 222.5 points.
- Los Angeles' contests this year have an average total of 233.8, 11.3 more points than this game's over/under.
- The Lakers have a 41-41-0 record against the spread this season.
- This season, Los Angeles has been favored 31 times and won 20, or 64.5%, of those games.
- This season, Los Angeles has won 10 of its 12 games, or 83.3%, when favored by at least -250 on the moneyline.
- The moneyline for this contest implies a 71.4% chance of a victory for the Lakers.
Nuggets Betting Records & Stats
- Denver has played 56 games this season that finished with a point total over 222.5 points.
- Denver's games this year have had a 228.3-point total on average, 5.8 more points than this matchup's over/under.
- So far this year, Denver has put together a 45-37-0 record against the spread.
- The Nuggets have been chosen as underdogs in 21 games this year and have walked away with the win 10 times (47.6%) in those games.
- This season, Denver has won one of its six games when it is the underdog by at least +190 on the moneyline.
- The moneyline set for this matchup implies Denver has a 34.5% chance of coming away with a victory in the contest.
Lakers vs Nuggets Additional Info
Lakers vs. Nuggets Over/Under Stats (Regular Season)
||Games Over 222.5
||% of Games Over 222.5
||Combined Average PPG
||Average Opponent PPG
||Combined Average Opponent PPG
Additional Lakers Insights & Trends
- The Lakers are 7-3 against the spread and 5-5 overall over their last 10 contests.
- Five of Lakers' last 10 contests have gone over the total.
- Los Angeles has covered the spread in a higher percentage of its home games than away games. It has covered 21 times in 41 opportunities when playing at home, and it has covered 20 times in 41 opportunities in road games.
- The Lakers put up only 4.7 more points per game (117.2) than the Nuggets allow (112.5).
- Los Angeles has a 33-20 record against the spread and a 36-17 record overall when putting up more than 112.5 points.
New to BetMGM Sportsbook? We've got a great offer for new users! Be sure to use our link to get this fantastic first-time player promotion.
Additional Nuggets Insights & Trends
- Denver has a 4-6 record against the spread while going 7-3 overall over its past 10 contests.
- Five of the Nuggets' last 10 games have hit the over.
- Denver's winning percentage against the spread at home is .610 (25-16-0). Away, it is .488 (20-21-0).
- The Nuggets' 115.8 points per game are only 0.8 fewer points than the 116.6 the Lakers give up to opponents.
- Denver has put together a 30-11 ATS record and a 37-4 overall record in games it scores more than 116.6 points.
Lakers vs. Nuggets Betting Splits
Lakers and Nuggets Betting Information
||ATS Record Against 5.5+ Point Spread
||Over/Under Record (O-U-P)
Lakers vs. Nuggets Point Insights
||Points Scored (PG)
||NBA Rank (PPG)
||ATS Record Scoring AVG+
||Overall Record Scoring AVG+
||Points Allowed (PG)
||NBA Rank (PAPG)
||ATS Record Allowing < AVG
||Overall Record Allowing < AVG
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.