The 2023 PGA Championship Odds & Preview: Max Homa
The PGA Championship is entering the final round, and Max Homa is currently in 52nd with a score of +7.
Looking to wager on Max Homa at the PGA Championship this week? Keep reading for the betting trends you can use before you make your picks.
Put together your best lineup of golfers and you could win cash prizes! Sign up for FanDuel Fantasy using our link for the best first-time player offer.
Max Homa Insights
- Homa has finished below par seven times and carded 13 rounds with a better-than-average score over his last 16 rounds.
- He has carded a top-10 score three times in his last 16 rounds.
- Over his last 16 rounds, Homa has finished within three strokes of the best score of the round once, and within five strokes of the top score of the day on nine occasions.
- Homa has finished in the top 10 twice in his past five appearances.
- He has made the cut in four of his past five events.
- In his past five tournaments, Homa has posted a score better than average in two of them.
Sign up for ESPN+ to get access to PGA Tour Live, which broadcasts the main feed, featured holes and marquee groups from over 35 events per year! Plus, get tons of other live sports, original shows and the full "30 for 30" library. Sign up today!
Over the last year
|Tournaments||AVG Finish||AVG Score||AVG Strokes||Wins||Made Cuts||Top 5s||Top 10s||Earnings|
PGA Championship Insights and Stats
- Homa has one top-20 finish in his past five appearances at this tournament. His average finishing position has been 37th.
- Homa has three made cuts in his past five appearances at this tournament.
- Homa finished 35th when he last played this event, which was in 2023.
- In the past year, the Tour has played courses with an average length of 7,300 yards, 94 yards shorter than the 7,394-yard par 70 for this week's tournament.
- Courses that Homa has played in the past year have measured an average of 7,373 yards, 21 yards shorter than the 7,394-yard Oak Hill Country Club this week.
Homa's Last Time Out
- Homa was good on the 16 par-3 holes at the Wells Fargo Championship, averaging 2.88 strokes to finish in the 84th percentile of competitors.
- His 3.93-stroke average on the 44 par-4 holes at the Wells Fargo Championship was strong, putting him in the 87th percentile of the field.
- On the 12 par-5 holes at the Wells Fargo Championship, Homa shot better than 33% of the field (averaging 4.67 strokes).
- Homa recorded a birdie or better on four of 16 par-3s at the Wells Fargo Championship, better than the field average of 1.5.
- On the 16 par-3s at the Wells Fargo Championship, Homa carded two bogeys or worse (the tournament average was 2.2).
- Homa recorded more birdies or better (eight) than the tournament average of 5.0 on the 44 par-4s at the Wells Fargo Championship.
- In that last outing, Homa had a bogey or worse on five of 44 par-4s (the field averaged 6.9).
- Homa ended the Wells Fargo Championship recording a birdie or better on five par-5 holes, compared to the field average of 4.0 on the 12 par-5s.
- On the 12 par-5s at the Wells Fargo Championship, Homa fell short compared to the tournament average of 0.7 bogeys or worse on those holes by carding one.
PGA Championship Time and Date Info
- Date: May 18-21, 2023
- Course: Oak Hill Country Club
- Location: Rochester, New York
- Par: 70 / 7,394 yards
- Homa Odds to Win: +15000 (Bet now with BetMGM!)
Watch live golf without cable on all your devices with a seven-day free trial to Fubo!
All statistics in this article reflect Homa's performance prior to the 2023 PGA Championship.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM and FanDuel for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please play responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.