Claire Liu 2023 French Open Odds
Claire Liu, off a defeat in the round of 64 of the Internazionali BNL d'Italia (to Marta Kostyuk) in her most recent tournament, will open the French Open in Paris, France versus Ylena In-Albon in the round of 128. Liu is +50000 to win it all at Stade Roland Garros.
Find all the latest odds for the 2023 French Open and place your bets with a new user bonus from BetMGM.
Liu at the 2023 French Open
- Next Round: Round of 128
- Tournament Dates: May 21 - June 10
- TV Channel: Tennis Channel (Watch on Fubo)
- Venue: Stade Roland Garros
- Location: Paris, France
- Court Surface: Clay
Watch live sports without cable! Sign up today for a free trial to Fubo!
Liu's Next Match
Liu will face In-Albon in the round of 128 of the French Open on Tuesday, May 30 at 5:00 AM ET.
Liu currently has odds of -165 to win her next matchup versus In-Albon. Check out the latest odds for the entire field at BetMGM.
Claire Liu Grand Slam Odds
- French Open odds to win: +50000
Want to bet on Liu? Head to BetMGM using our link for a bonus bet special offer for new players!
- Liu came up short in her last match, 0-6, 4-6 versus Kostyuk in the Round of 64 of the Internazionali BNL d'Italia on May 12, 2023.
- The 23-year-old Liu is 16-20 over the past year and is still looking for her first tournament victory.
- Liu is 1-3 on clay over the past year, with no tournament wins.
- Liu has played 20.9 games per match in her 36 matches over the past 12 months across all court types.
- In her four matches on a clay surface over the past 12 months, Liu has averaged 24.3 games.
- Over the past year, Liu has been victorious in 31.5% of her return games and 62.4% of her service games.
- On clay over the past 12 months, Liu has claimed 62.5% of her service games and 28.6% of her return games.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.