Kayla Day 2023 French Open Odds
The French Open continues in Paris, France, with Kayla Day in the round of 128 against Kristina Mladenovic. Day has +50000 odds to win this tournament at Stade Roland Garros.
Find all the latest odds for the 2023 French Open and place your bets with a new user bonus from BetMGM.
Day at the 2023 French Open
- Next Round: Round of 128
- Tournament Dates: May 21 - June 10
- TV Channel: Tennis Channel (Watch on Fubo)
- Venue: Stade Roland Garros
- Location: Paris, France
- Court Surface: Clay
Watch live sports without cable! Sign up today for a free trial to Fubo!
Day's Next Match
Day has reached the round of 128, where she will play Mladenovic on Monday, May 29 at 5:00 AM ET (after beating Elina Avanesyan 5-7, 6-4, 7-6).
Day has current moneyline odds of -450 to win her next contest versus Mladenovic. Check out the latest odds for the entire field at BetMGM.
Kayla Day Grand Slam Odds
- French Open odds to win: +50000
Want to bet on Day? Head to BetMGM using our link for a bonus bet special offer for new players!
- Day beat No. 134-ranked Avanesyan 5-7, 6-4, 7-6 on Thursday to advance to the .
- Day has not won any of her seven tournaments over the past year, with an overall record of 11-6.
- Day is 5-1 on clay over the past 12 months.
- Day, over the past year, has played 17 matches across all court surfaces, and 23.4 games per match.
- In her six matches on a clay surface over the past year, Day has averaged 20.5 games.
- Day, over the past year, has won 69.9% of her service games and 37.6% of her return games.
- On clay over the past 12 months, Day has claimed 64.0% of her service games and 58.3% of her return games.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.