How to Watch the Rangers vs. Rockies Game: Streaming & TV Channel Info for May 21
Published: May. 21, 2023 at 8:12 AM CDT|Updated: May. 21, 2023 at 1:10 PM CDT
Andrew Heaney and the Texas Rangers will hit the field against the Colorado Rockies and projected starter Connor Seabold on Sunday at Globe Life Field.
Sign up for Fubo to watch this game and make sure you don't miss any of the action all season long!
Bet with the King of Sportsbooks! Check out the latest odds and place your bets with BetMGM Sportsbook.
Rangers vs. Rockies Live Stream, TV Channel and Game Info:
- Date: Sunday, May 21, 2023
- Time: 2:35 PM ET
- TV Channel: BSSW
- Location: Arlington, Texas
- Venue: Globe Life Field
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
Bet on this matchup with BetMGM, the King of Sportsbooks!
Explore More About This Game
|Rangers Injury Report|
|Rangers vs Rockies Betting Trends & Stats|
|Rangers vs Rockies Player Props|
|Rangers vs Rockies Pitching Matchup|
|Rangers vs Rockies Prediction|
|Rangers vs Rockies Odds|
Rangers Batting & Pitching Performance
- The Rangers are eighth-best in baseball with 60 total home runs.
- Texas' .449 slugging percentage is fourth-best in baseball.
- The Rangers' .270 batting average is second-best in MLB.
- Texas scores the second-most runs in baseball (284 total, 6.3 per game).
- The Rangers rank second in baseball with an on-base percentage of .340.
- The Rangers strike out nine times per game to rank 19th in MLB.
- The 8.5 strikeouts per nine innings compiled by Texas' pitching staff ranks 21st in MLB.
- Texas has a 3.86 team ERA that ranks eighth across all MLB pitching staffs.
- The Rangers have the third-lowest WHIP in baseball (1.188).
Rangers Probable Starting Pitcher
- The Rangers are sending Heaney (2-3) out to make his ninth start of the season. He is 2-3 with a 4.71 ERA and 47 strikeouts in 42 2/3 innings pitched.
- In his most recent outing on Sunday against the Oakland Athletics, the left-hander tossed six innings, allowing one earned run while surrendering four hits.
- Heaney is looking for his third straight quality start.
- Heaney is seeking his third straight outing lasting five or more innings. He averages 5.3 innings per appearance on the mound.
|Date||Opponent||Score||Home/Away||Rangers Starter||Opponent Starter|
|5/15/2023||Braves||L 12-0||Home||Cody Bradford||Charlie Morton|
|5/16/2023||Braves||W 7-4||Home||Dane Dunning||Jared Shuster|
|5/17/2023||Braves||L 6-5||Home||Nathan Eovaldi||Spencer Strider|
|5/19/2023||Rockies||W 7-2||Home||Martín Pérez||Karl Kauffmann|
|5/20/2023||Rockies||W 11-5||Home||Jon Gray||Kyle Freeland|
|5/21/2023||Rockies||-||Home||Andrew Heaney||Connor Seabold|
|5/22/2023||Pirates||-||Away||Dane Dunning||Luis Ortiz|
|5/23/2023||Pirates||-||Away||Nathan Eovaldi||Rich Hill|
|5/24/2023||Pirates||-||Away||Martín Pérez||Johan Oviedo|
|5/26/2023||Orioles||-||Away||Jon Gray||Grayson Rodriguez|
|5/27/2023||Orioles||-||Away||Andrew Heaney||Dean Kremer|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.