Jason Robertson Player Prop Bets: Stars vs. Golden Knights - Stanley Cup Semifinals Game 3
Jason Robertson will be on the ice when the Dallas Stars and Vegas Golden Knights play on Tuesday at American Airlines Center in Game 3 of the Stanley Cup Semifinals, beginning at 8:00 PM ET. Considering a wager on Robertson in the Stars-Golden Knights matchup? Use our stats and information below.
Catch over 1,000 out of market NHL games, plus original programming, with ESPN+ or the Disney Bundle. Click here to sign up!
Jason Robertson vs. Golden Knights Game Info & Odds
- When: Tuesday, May 23, 2023 at 8:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: ESPN, ESPN+, CBC, SportsNet, and TVAS
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
- Points Prop: 1.5 points (Over odds: +160)
- Assists Prop: 0.5 assists (Over odds: -145)
Check out the latest odds and place your bets on player props with DraftKings Sportsbook.
Stars vs Golden Knights Game Info
|Stars vs Golden Knights Player Props|
|Stars vs Golden Knights Betting Trends & Stats|
|Stars vs Golden Knights Odds/Over/Under|
|How to Watch Stars vs Golden Knights|
|Stars vs Golden Knights Prediction|
Robertson Season Stats Insights
- Robertson's plus-minus rating this season, in 18:50 per game on the ice, is +37.
- In Robertson's 82 games played this season he's scored in 36 of them, but has yet to post a multi-goal effort.
- Robertson has a point in 60 games this season (out of 82), including multiple points 34 times.
- Robertson has an assist in 42 of 82 games this year, with multiple assists on 16 occasions.
- Robertson has an implied probability of 38.5% to exceed his point total based on the odds.
- There is an implied probability of 59.2% of Robertson going over his assist prop bet, considering the moneyline odds.
Put together your best lineup of players and you could win cash prizes! Sign up for FanDuel Fantasy using our link for the best first-time player offer.
Robertson Stats vs. the Golden Knights
- The Golden Knights are 11th in goals allowed, conceding 225 total goals (2.7 per game) in the NHL.
- The team's +42 goal differential ranks ninth-best in the NHL.
|2022-2023 Season||Stat||vs. Vegas|
Not all offers available in all states. Please gamble responsibly. If you or someone you know has developed a gambling problem or addiction, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.