Rangers vs. Pirates: Betting Trends, Odds, Records Against the Run Line, Home/Road Splits
Martin Perez starts for the Texas Rangers on Wednesday against Andrew McCutchen and the Pittsburgh Pirates. First pitch is at 12:35 PM ET for this final game in a three-game series.
The Rangers are -115 moneyline favorites for this matchup against the Pirates (-105). Texas is favored on the run line (-1.5 with +140 odds). The contest's over/under is set at 9 runs.
Rep your team with officially licensed Rangers gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Rangers vs. Pirates Odds & Info
- Date: Wednesday, May 24, 2023
- Time: 12:35 PM ET
- TV: SportsNet PT
- Location: Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
- Venue: PNC Park
- Live Stream: Watch on Fubo!
|Favorite||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Run Line||Favorite Run Line Odds||Underdog Run Line Odds|
Bet with the King of Sportsbooks! Check out the latest odds and place your bets with BetMGM Sportsbook.
Rangers Recent Betting Performance
- The Rangers have played as the favorite in seven of their past 10 games and won six of those contests.
- In their last 10 games with a total, the Rangers and their opponents have combined to hit the over seven times.
- Sportsbooks have not set a spread for any of the Rangers' last 10 games.
Explore More About This Game
|Rangers Injury Report|
|Rangers vs Pirates Player Props|
|Rangers vs Pirates Pitching Matchup|
|Rangers vs Pirates Prediction|
|How to Watch Rangers vs Pirates|
|Rangers vs Pirates Odds|
Rangers Betting Records & Stats
- The Rangers are 17-9 in games they were listed as the moneyline favorite (winning 65.4% of those games).
- When playing as moneyline favorites with odds of -115 or shorter, Texas has a record of 17-9 (65.4%).
- The implied moneyline probablility in this matchup gives the Rangers a 53.5% chance to win.
- Texas has played in 47 games with over/under set, and have combined with opponents to go over the total 29 times (29-16-2).
- The Rangers have had a spread set for only two games this season, and covered in both.
Check out the latest odds and place your bets on and the with BetMGM Sportsbook.
|Home||Away||Day||Night||Vs. Starting RHP||Vs. Starting LHP|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.