How to Watch the Rangers vs. Pirates Game: Streaming & TV Channel Info for May 24
Published: May. 24, 2023 at 6:23 AM CDT|Updated: May. 24, 2023 at 11:10 AM CDT
Adolis Garcia and the Texas Rangers will hit the field at PNC Park against the Pittsburgh Pirates and Bryan Reynolds on Wednesday.
Sign up for Fubo to watch this matchup and make sure you don't miss any of the action all year long!
Bet with the King of Sportsbooks! Check out the latest odds and place your bets with BetMGM Sportsbook.
Rangers vs. Pirates Live Stream, TV Channel and Game Info:
- Date: Wednesday, May 24, 2023
- Time: 12:35 PM ET
- TV Channel: SportsNet PT
- Location: Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
- Venue: PNC Park
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
Bet on this matchup with BetMGM, the King of Sportsbooks!
Explore More About This Game
|Rangers Injury Report|
|Rangers vs Pirates Betting Trends & Stats|
|Rangers vs Pirates Player Props|
|Rangers vs Pirates Pitching Matchup|
|Rangers vs Pirates Prediction|
|Rangers vs Pirates Odds|
Rangers Batting & Pitching Performance
- The Rangers rank eighth in baseball with 65 home runs. They average 1.4 per game.
- Texas ranks third in baseball, slugging .453.
- The Rangers' .270 batting average leads MLB.
- Texas scores the most runs in baseball (307 total, 6.4 per game).
- The Rangers rank second in MLB with a .340 on-base percentage.
- The Rangers strike out nine times per game to rank 22nd in the majors.
- The pitching staff for Texas has a collective 8.5 K/9, which ranks 22nd in MLB.
- Texas has the seventh-ranked team ERA among all MLB pitching staffs (3.81).
- Rangers pitchers combine for the No. 4 WHIP in the majors (1.197).
Rangers Probable Starting Pitcher
- Martin Perez gets the start for the Rangers, his 10th of the season. He is 5-1 with a 4.01 ERA and 38 strikeouts in 49 1/3 innings pitched.
- His last time out came on Saturday against the Colorado Rockies, when the lefty threw seven innings, surrendering two earned runs while giving up seven hits.
- Perez is looking to pick up his fourth quality start of the season in this matchup.
- Perez will try to build upon a three-game streak of lasting five or more innings (he's averaging 5.5 frames per outing).
|Date||Opponent||Score||Home/Away||Rangers Starter||Opponent Starter|
|5/19/2023||Rockies||W 7-2||Home||Martín Pérez||Karl Kauffmann|
|5/20/2023||Rockies||W 11-5||Home||Jon Gray||Kyle Freeland|
|5/21/2023||Rockies||W 13-3||Home||Andrew Heaney||Connor Seabold|
|5/22/2023||Pirates||L 6-4||Away||Dane Dunning||Luis Ortiz|
|5/23/2023||Pirates||W 6-1||Away||Nathan Eovaldi||Rich Hill|
|5/24/2023||Pirates||-||Away||Martín Pérez||Johan Oviedo|
|5/26/2023||Orioles||-||Away||Jon Gray||Grayson Rodriguez|
|5/27/2023||Orioles||-||Away||Andrew Heaney||Dean Kremer|
|5/28/2023||Orioles||-||Away||Dane Dunning||Kyle Bradish|
|5/29/2023||Tigers||-||Away||Nathan Eovaldi||Matthew Boyd|
|5/30/2023||Tigers||-||Away||Martín Pérez||Alex Faedo|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.