Wings vs. Storm Injury Report, Betting Odds - May 26
The Dallas Wings (1-0) have two players on the injury report for their matchup with the Seattle Storm (0-1) at Climate Pledge Arena on Friday, May 26 at 10:00 PM ET.
Dallas were winners at home over Atlanta 85-78 last time out, and was led by Arike Ogunbowale (27 PTS, 3 STL, 36.0 FG%, 4-14 from 3PT) and Satou Sabally (25 PTS, 7 REB, 2 STL, 2 BLK, 53.8 FG%, 3-5 from 3PT).
Rep your team with officially licensed Wings gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Dallas Wings Injury Report Today
|Lou Lopez Senechal||Out||Knee||-||-||-|
Wings vs. Storm Game Info
- Game Day: Friday, May 26, 2023
- Game Time: 10:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: ION
- Location: Seattle, Washington
- Arena: Climate Pledge Arena
Use our link to sign up for a free trial of Fubo, and start watching live sports without cable today!
Wings Player Leaders (2022)
- Ogunbowale scored 19.7 points per game and dished out 3.6 assists per game last season.
- Natasha Howard collected 7.3 rebounds per game.
- Ogunbowale made 2.8 threes per game a season ago.
- Ogunbowale averaged 1.5 steals per game. Howard collected 1.0 block a contest.
Wings vs. Storm Betting Info
Check out the latest odds and place your bets on the Wings or Storm with BetMGM Sportsbook. Use our link for the best new user offer, no promo code required!
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.