Leody Taveras Player Prop Bets: Rangers vs. Cardinals - June 5
Leody Taveras -- with a slugging percentage of .564 in his past 10 games, including five extra-base hits -- will be in action for the Texas Rangers against the St. Louis Cardinals, with Adam Wainwright on the mound, on June 5 at 8:05 PM ET.
He racked up three RBI (going 2-for-5 with a home run) in his previous game against the Mariners.
Leody Taveras Game Info & Props vs. the Cardinals
- Game Day: Monday, June 5, 2023
- Game Time: 8:05 PM ET
- Stadium: Globe Life Field
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
- Cardinals Starter: Adam Wainwright
- TV Channel: MLB Network
- Home Runs Prop: Over/under 0.5 home runs (Over odds: +800)
- RBI Prop: Over/under 0.5 RBI (Over odds: +240)
- Runs Prop: Over/under 0.5 runs (Over odds: +145)
Looking to place a prop bet on Leody Taveras? Check out what's available at BetMGM and use bonus code "GNPLAY" when you sign up with this link!
Discover More About This Game
Leody Taveras At The Plate
- Taveras has 10 doubles, two triples, three home runs and 13 walks while batting .306.
- Taveras has gotten a hit in 29 of 44 games this season (65.9%), including 13 multi-hit games (29.5%).
- He has homered in 6.8% of his games this season, and 1.7% of his plate appearances.
- Taveras has picked up an RBI in 12 games this season (27.3%), with two or more RBI in six of those contests (13.6%).
- He has scored in 20 games this year (45.5%), including multiple runs in five games.
Ready to play FanDuel Daily Fantasy? Get in the game using our link.
Leody Taveras Home/Away Batting Splits
|9 (56.3%)||Games w/1+ Hit||20 (71.4%)|
|4 (25.0%)||Games w/2+ Hits||9 (32.1%)|
|7 (43.8%)||Games w/1+ Run||13 (46.4%)|
|2 (12.5%)||Games w/1+ HR||1 (3.6%)|
|4 (25.0%)||Games w/1+ RBI||8 (28.6%)|
Cardinals Pitching Rankings
- The pitching staff for the Cardinals has a collective 8.7 K/9, which ranks 16th in MLB.
- The Cardinals have a 4.24 team ERA that ranks 16th across all league pitching staffs.
- Cardinals pitchers combine to allow 61 home runs (one per game), the 10th-fewest in baseball.
- The Cardinals will send Wainwright (2-1) to make his sixth start of the season. He is 2-1 with a 6.15 ERA and 16 strikeouts through 26 1/3 innings pitched.
- The right-hander last pitched on Monday against the Kansas City Royals, when he tossed five innings, allowing three earned runs while giving up nine hits.
- The 41-year-old has an ERA of 6.15, with 5.5 strikeouts per nine innings, in five games this season. Opposing hitters have a .325 batting average against him.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.