Rangers vs. Blue Jays: Odds, spread, over/under - September 14
Marcus Semien and the Texas Rangers (81-64), who are going for a series sweep, will visit Vladimir Guerrero Jr. and the Toronto Blue Jays (80-66) at Rogers Centre on Thursday, September 14. The game will begin at 7:07 PM ET.
The favored Blue Jays have -155 moneyline odds to win against the underdog Rangers, who are listed at +125. The over/under is 7.5 runs for this game (with -115 odds to hit the over and -105 odds to go under).
Rangers vs. Blue Jays Time and TV Channel
- Date: Thursday, September 14, 2023
- Time: 7:07 PM ET
- TV: SNET
- Location: Toronto, Ontario
- Venue: Rogers Centre
- Probable Pitchers: Kevin Gausman - TOR (11-8, 3.28 ERA) vs Nathan Eovaldi - TEX (11-4, 2.90 ERA)
Watch live sports and TV without cable on all your devices with a seven-day free trial to Fubo!
Rangers vs. Blue Jays Betting Odds, Run Line and Total
See the odds, run line and over/under for this matchup across individual sportsbooks.
|Blue Jays Moneyline||Rangers Moneyline||Run Line||Total|
|DraftKings||-148||+124||-||7.5||Bet on this game with DraftKings|
|BetMGM||-155||+125||-||7.5||Bet on this game with BetMGM|
If you're looking to bet on the Rangers and Blue Jays game but would like some help getting started, here's a quick rundown. Wagering on the moneyline, run line, and total are some of the most common ways to place bets. A moneyline bet means that you think one of the teams -- say, the Rangers (+125) -- will win the game. Pretty simple, right? If you bet $10 with those odds, and they end up winning the game, you'd get $22.50 back in your pocket.
Plus, there are lots of other ways to play, like player props (will Marcus Semien hit a homer?), parlays (combining picks from multiple games to multiply your winnings), and more. For more details on the many ways you can play, check out the BetMGM website and app.
Ready to place your bet? Click here and enter bonus code "GNPLAY" to claim your BetMGM promo today.
Discover More About This Game
|Rangers Injury Report|
|Blue Jays vs Rangers Betting Trends & Stats|
|Blue Jays vs Rangers Player Props|
|Blue Jays vs Rangers Pitching Matchup|
|How to Watch Blue Jays vs Rangers|
|Blue Jays vs Rangers Prediction|
Rangers vs. Blue Jays Betting Trends and Insights
- The Blue Jays have won 55, or 54.5%, of the 101 games they've played as favorites this season.
- The Blue Jays have gone 30-22 when they have played as moneyline favorites with odds of -155 or shorter (57.7% winning percentage).
- Toronto has a 60.8% chance to win this game based on the implied probability of the moneyline.
- The Blue Jays were the moneyline favorite for nine of their last 10 games, and went 6-3 in those matchups.
- In its last 10 outings, Toronto and its opponents combined to go over the run total six times (all 10 games had set totals).
- The Rangers have been victorious in 20, or 47.6%, of the 42 contests they have been chosen as underdogs in this season.
- The Rangers have a mark of 5-10 in contests where oddsmakers favor them by +125 or worse on the moneyline.
- Over the past 10 games, the Rangers have been underdogs twice and won both contests.
- In the last 10 games with a total, Texas and its opponents have failed to hit the over once.
Want a different way to play? Put together your best lineup of players and you could win cash prizes! Sign up for FanDuel Fantasy using our link for the best first-time player offer.
Rangers Futures Odds
|Odds||MLB Rank||AL West Rank|
|Win World Series||+2500||11th||3rd|
|Win AL West||+550||-||3rd|
Think the Rangers can win it all? Check out the latest futures odds for Texas and place your bets with BetMGM Sportsbook! Be sure to use our link and enter the bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit sportsbook websites for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.