UTSA vs. Army: Promo Codes, Betting Trends, Record ATS, Home/Road Splits – September 15
The UTSA Roadrunners (1-1) are 7.5-point favorites on Friday, September 15, 2023 against the Army Black Knights (1-1). The game's over/under is set at 43.5.
UTSA is putting up 394.5 yards per game on offense this season (69th in the FBS), and is allowing 288 yards per game (36th) on the defensive side of the ball. Army has been excelling on defense, surrendering just 259 total yards per contest (23rd-best). On offense, it ranks 64th by racking up 404 total yards per game.
Watch live sports and more on Fubo! Use our link to sign up for a free trial.
Sportsbook Promo Codes
|BetMGM||GNPLAY1||First Bet Offer: Up to $1500 Back in Bonus Bets|
|Caesars||Click Here||New Users: Bet $50 Get $250|
|FanDuel||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 in Bonus Bets|
|PointsBet||Click Here||2x Second Chance Bets Up To $2,000|
UTSA vs. Army Game Info
- Game Date: Friday, September 15, 2023
- Game Time: 7:00 PM ET
- Location: San Antonio, Texas
- Venue: Alamodome
- TV Channel: ESPN
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
Looking to place a bet on UTSA vs. Army? Head to BetMGM using our link to unlock a new user bonus!
Week 3 AAC Betting Trends
- Georgia State vs Charlotte
- North Texas vs Louisiana Tech
- Alabama vs South Florida
- Navy vs Memphis
- Florida Atlantic vs Clemson
- Louisiana vs UAB
- Tulane vs Southern Miss
- East Carolina vs Appalachian State
UTSA Betting Records & Stats
UTSA Stats Leaders
- Frank Harris threw for 4,063 yards (290.2 per game), completing 69.6% of his throws, with 32 touchdowns and nine interceptions in 14 games last year.
- On the ground, Harris scored nine touchdowns and picked up 602 yards.
- In the passing game, Zakhari Franklin scored 15 TDs, hauling in 94 balls for 1,136 yards (81.1 per game).
- On the ground, Brenden Brady scored nine touchdowns a season ago and picked up 699 yards (49.9 per game).
- Brady also had 18 receptions for 190 yards and zero TDs.
- In 14 games, Joshua Cephus had 87 receptions for 985 yards (70.4 per game) and six touchdowns.
- On defense last year, Corey Mayfield Jr. helped set the tone with three interceptions to go with 53 tackles, four TFL, three sacks, and four passes defended in 14 games.
- Trey Moore collected eight sacks to go with nine TFL and 38 tackles in 14 games.
- Jamal Ligon recorded one sack to go with three TFL and 64 tackles in 14 games played a season ago.
- Clifford Chattman amassed five interceptions to go with 45 tackles and five passes defended in 14 games played.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.