Houston vs. TCU: Promo Codes, Betting Trends, Record ATS, Home/Road Splits – September 16
Oddsmakers give the TCU Horned Frogs (1-1) the edge when they visit the Houston Cougars (1-1) on Saturday, September 16, 2023 in a matchup between Big 12 foes at John O'Quinn Field at TDECU Stadium. TCU is favored by a touchdown. The total for this matchup has been set at 64.5 points.
TCU ranks 106th in total defense this year (414 yards allowed per game), but has been shining on the other side of the ball, ranking 19th-best in the FBS with 491.5 total yards per game. Houston has been struggling on defense, ranking 21st-worst with 443.5 total yards allowed per game. It has been more productive offensively, compiling 388.5 total yards per contest (72nd-ranked).
Watch live sports and more on Fubo! Use our link to sign up for a free trial.
Sportsbook Promo Codes
|BetMGM||GNPLAY1||First Bet Offer: Up to $1500 Back in Bonus Bets|
|Caesars||Click Here||New Users: Bet $50 Get $250|
|FanDuel||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 in Bonus Bets|
|PointsBet||Click Here||2x Second Chance Bets Up To $2,000|
Houston vs. TCU Game Info
- Game Date: Saturday, September 16, 2023
- Game Time: 8:00 PM ET
- Location: Houston, Texas
- Venue: John O'Quinn Field at TDECU Stadium
- TV Channel: FOX
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
Looking to place a bet on Houston vs. TCU? Head to BetMGM using our link to unlock a new user bonus!
Week 3 Big 12 Betting Trends
Houston Betting Records & Stats
Houston Stats Leaders
- To go along with his 4,069 passing yards and 67.4% completion percentage last season, Clayton Tune connected on 40 touchdowns against 10 interceptions.
- Tune also generated offense with his legs, rushing for 547 yards (4.3 YPC) and five touchdowns.
- On 155 targets, Nathaniel Dell had 109 grabs (8.4 per game) for 1,398 yards and 17 TDs in 13 games.
- Matthew Golden was an important part of the air attack last year, posting 38 catches for 571 yards and seven touchdowns.
- KeSean Carter got 59 targets last season and turned them into 40 grabs (3.1 per game) for 619 yards and five TDs.
- On defense Gervarrius Owens, who played in 13 games, recorded 72 tackles and one interception.
- D'Anthony Jones accumulated five sacks to go along with eight TFL and 36 tackles in 13 games.
- With 73 tackles and four TFL, Donavan Mutin was a significant player last season on defense.
- A key player on defense, Nelson Ceaser had one interception to go with 34 tackles, five TFL, four sacks, and two passes defended.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.