Rangers vs. Red Sox: Odds, spread, over/under - September 19
When the Boston Red Sox (75-76) match up with the Texas Rangers (82-68) at Globe Life Field on Tuesday, September 19 at 8:05 PM ET, Rafael Devers will be looking for his 100th RBI of the season (he currently has 98).
Bookmakers list the Rangers as -160 favorites on the moneyline, while giving the underdog Red Sox +135 moneyline odds. The total is 9 runs for the game.
Rangers vs. Red Sox Time and TV Channel
- Date: Tuesday, September 19, 2023
- Time: 8:05 PM ET
- TV: BSSW
- Location: Arlington, Texas
- Venue: Globe Life Field
- Probable Pitchers: Nathan Eovaldi - TEX (11-4, 2.96 ERA) vs Tanner Houck - BOS (5-9, 4.94 ERA)
Watch live sports and TV without cable on all your devices with a seven-day free trial to Fubo!
Rangers vs. Red Sox Betting Odds, Run Line and Total
Check out the odds, run line and over/under for this matchup across different sportsbooks.
|Rangers Moneyline||Red Sox Moneyline||Run Line||Total|
|BetMGM||-160||+135||-||9||Bet on this game with BetMGM|
If you're looking to put money on the Rangers and Red Sox matchup but want some assistance with how to get started, here's a quick rundown. Betting the moneyline, run line, and total are some of the most common ways to place bets. A moneyline bet means that you think one of the teams -- say, the Rangers (-160) -- will win the game. Pretty simple, right? If you bet $10 with those odds, and they end up winning the game, you'd get $16.25 back in your pocket.
There are tons of other ways to bet, including on player props (will Marcus Semien get a hit?), parlays (combining picks from multiple games to multiply your winnings), and more. Check out the BetMGM website and app for more details on the multitude of ways you can play.
Ready to place your bet? Click here and enter bonus code "GNPLAY" to claim your BetMGM promo today.
Explore More About This Game
|Rangers Injury Report|
|Rangers vs Red Sox Betting Trends & Stats|
|Rangers vs Red Sox Pitching Matchup|
|How to Watch Rangers vs Red Sox|
|Rangers vs Red Sox Prediction|
Rangers vs. Red Sox Betting Trends and Insights
- This season, the Rangers have been favored 99 times and won 57, or 57.6%, of those games.
- The Rangers have a 29-18 record (winning 61.7% of their games) when they have played as moneyline favorites of -160 or shorter.
- Oddsmakers have implied with the moneyline set for this matchup that Texas has a 61.5% chance to win.
- The Rangers went 3-3 across the six games they were a moneyline favorite in their last 10 matchups.
- Over its last 10 matchups -- all had a set run total -- Texas and its opponents combined to go over the total seven times.
- The Red Sox have been chosen as underdogs in 78 games this year and have walked away with the win 38 times (48.7%) in those games.
- This year, the Red Sox have won eight of 12 games when listed as at least +135 or worse on the moneyline.
- The Red Sox have played as underdogs in six of their past 10 games and have gone 2-4 in those contests.
- In the last 10 games with a total, Boston and its opponents are 3-7-0 when it comes to hitting the over.
Want a different way to play? Put together your best lineup of players and you could win cash prizes! Sign up for FanDuel Fantasy using our link for the best first-time player offer.
Rangers Futures Odds
|Odds||MLB Rank||AL West Rank|
|Win World Series||+1600||7th||2nd|
|Win AL West||+550||-||3rd|
Think the Rangers can win it all? Check out the latest futures odds for Texas and place your bets with BetMGM Sportsbook! Be sure to use our link and enter the bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit sportsbook websites for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.