Cowboys Odds to Make Playoffs and Win Super Bowl
At +800, the Dallas Cowboys sport the fourth-best odds to win the Super Bowl as of September 23.
Watch the Cowboys this season on Fubo!
Cowboys Super Bowl Odds
- Odds to Win the NFC East: +105
- Odds to Win the Super Bowl: +800
Looking to place a futures bet on the Cowboys to win the Super Bowl this season? Head to BetMGM using our link and enter the bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Sportsbook Promo Codes
|BetMGM||GNPLAY1||First Bet Offer: Up to $1500 Back in Bonus Bets|
|Caesars||Click Here||New Users: Bet $50 Get $250|
|FanDuel||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 in Bonus Bets|
|PointsBet||Click Here||2x Second Chance Bets Up To $2,000|
Dallas Betting Insights
- Dallas covered nine times in 17 chances against the spread last season.
- The Cowboys and their opponents combined to go over the point total nine out of 17 times last season.
- Dallas averaged 354.9 yards per game on offense last season (11th in NFL), and it ranked 12th on defense with 330.2 yards allowed per game.
- The Cowboys had eight wins at home last season and four on the road.
- When the underdog in the game, Dallas was 3-2. When favored, the Cowboys went 8-3.
- The Cowboys were 8-4 in the NFC, including 4-2 in the NFC East.
Cowboys Impact Players
- In 16 games last year, Tony Pollard ran for 1,007 yards (62.9 per game) and nine touchdowns.
- Pollard also had 39 receptions for 371 yards and three TDs.
- Dak Prescott threw for 2,860 yards (238.3 per game), completing 66.2% of his throws, with 23 touchdowns and 15 interceptions in 12 games.
- In addition, Prescott ran for 182 yards and one TD.
- In the passing game a season ago, CeeDee Lamb scored nine TDs, catching 107 balls for 1,359 yards (79.9 per game).
- In 13 games played for the Texans, Brandin Cooks had 57 catches for 699 yards (53.8 per game) and three touchdowns.
- Micah Parsons compiled 65 tackles, 13.0 TFL, 13.5 sacks, and three passes defended in 17 games last year.
Bet on Cowboys to win the Super Bowl and plenty more with BetMGM. Head to BetMGM using our link and enter the bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Cowboys Player Futures
2023-24 Cowboys NFL Schedule
|Week||Date||Opponent||Result||Opp. Super Bowl Odds|
|1||September 10||@ Giants||W 40-0||+10000|
|2||September 17||Jets||W 30-10||+6600|
|3||September 24||@ Cardinals||-||+100000|
|5||October 8||@ 49ers||-||+600|
|6||October 16||@ Chargers||-||+3000|
|9||November 5||@ Eagles||-||+750|
|11||November 19||@ Panthers||-||+25000|
|15||December 17||@ Bills||-||+1000|
|16||December 24||@ Dolphins||-||+1300|
|18||January 7||@ Commanders||-||+8000|
Odds are current as of September 23 at 7:13 PM ET. Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.