How to Watch the LSU vs. Arkansas Game: Streaming & TV Channel Info for September 23
The No. 12 LSU Tigers (2-1) and the Arkansas Razorbacks (2-1) play on Saturday, September 23, 2023 at Tiger Stadium in a battle of SEC foes.
LSU ranks 61st in total defense this year (338.3 yards allowed per game), but has been shining on the other side of the ball, ranking sixth-best in the FBS with 537.3 total yards per game. Arkansas' defensive unit has been leading the charge for the team, as it ranks 12th-best in the FBS with 257.3 total yards ceded per contest. In terms of offense, it is posting 370.3 total yards per game, which ranks 82nd.
We dive into all of the details you need before this matchup begins below, including how to watch on ESPN.
LSU vs. Arkansas Game Info
- Date: Saturday, September 23, 2023
- Time: 7:00 PM ET
- Channel: ESPN
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo
- City: Baton Rouge, Louisiana
- Venue: Tiger Stadium
How to Watch Week 4 Games
- Ohio State vs Notre Dame
- Iowa vs Penn State
- USC vs Arizona State
- BYU vs Kansas
- NC State vs Virginia
- UCF vs Kansas State
- Colorado vs Oregon
- Ole Miss vs Alabama
- Oregon State vs Washington State
- Wisconsin vs Purdue
- Auburn vs Texas A&M
- UAB vs Georgia
- SMU vs TCU
- Air Force vs San Jose State
- UCLA vs Utah
- Oklahoma State vs Iowa State
- Oklahoma vs Cincinnati
- Texas vs Baylor
- Cal vs Washington
- Maryland vs Michigan State
- Florida State vs Clemson
- Virginia Tech vs Marshall
- Miami (FL) vs Temple
LSU vs. Arkansas Key Statistics
|537.3 (14th)||Off. Yards Avg. (Rank)||370.3 (88th)|
|338.3 (61st)||Def. Yards Avg. (Rank)||257.3 (10th)|
|192.7 (33rd)||Rush Yards Avg. (Rank)||151.3 (74th)|
|344.7 (10th)||Pass Yards Avg. (Rank)||219.0 (82nd)|
|2 (10th)||Turnovers (Rank)||2 (10th)|
|3 (83rd)||Takeaways (Rank)||7 (11th)|
LSU Stats Leaders
- Jayden Daniels leads LSU with 977 yards (325.7 ypg) on 70-of-95 passing with eight touchdowns and one interception this season. He also has 157 rushing yards on 35 carries while scoring two touchdowns on the ground.
- Logan Diggs has carried the ball 24 times for 156 yards (52.0 per game) and one touchdown while also racking up 48 yards through the air.
- Malik Nabers' team-high 393 yards as a receiver have come on 24 catches (out of 33 targets) with three touchdowns.
- Brian Thomas Jr. has hauled in 20 receptions totaling 280 yards, finding the end zone three times as a receiver so far this campaign.
- Kyren Lacy's six catches have yielded 99 yards and one touchdown.
Arkansas Stats Leaders
- K.J. Jefferson leads Arkansas with 629 yards on 55-of-77 passing with six touchdowns compared to one interception this season. He has chipped in with 80 rushing yards (26.7 ypg) on 31 carries while scoring one touchdown on the ground.
- The team's top rusher, AJ Green, has carried the ball 28 times for 190 yards (63.3 per game) with two touchdowns.
- Rashod Dubinion has taken 26 carries and totaled 96 yards with one touchdown.
- Andrew Armstrong leads his team with 197 receiving yards on 18 receptions with three touchdowns.
- Isaac TeSlaa has caught 10 passes and compiled 143 receiving yards (47.7 per game) with one touchdown.
- Jaedon Wilson's 10 targets have resulted in seven receptions for 130 yards and one touchdown.
Rep your team with officially licensed LSU or Arkansas gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.