Rangers vs. Mariners: Betting Trends, Odds, Records Against the Run Line, Home/Road Splits
The Texas Rangers and Corey Seager head into the second of a three-game series against J.P. Crawford and the Seattle Mariners on Saturday at Globe Life Field.
The Mariners have been listed as +105 moneyline underdogs for this matchup against the favorite Rangers (-125). An 8.5-run total is set in the contest.
Rep your team with officially licensed Rangers gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Sportsbook Promo Codes
|BetMGM||GNPLAY1||First Bet Offer: Up to $1500 Back in Bonus Bets|
|Caesars||Click Here||New Users: Bet $50 Get $250|
|FanDuel||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 in Bonus Bets|
|PointsBet||Click Here||2x Second Chance Bets Up To $2,000|
Rangers vs. Mariners Odds & Info
- Date: Saturday, September 23, 2023
- Time: 7:05 PM ET
- TV: MLB Network
- Location: Arlington, Texas
- Venue: Globe Life Field
- Live Stream: Watch on Fubo!
|Favorite||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Run Line||Favorite Run Line Odds||Underdog Run Line Odds|
Rangers Recent Betting Performance
- The Rangers have played as the favorite in seven of their past 10 games and won four of those contests.
- In their last 10 games with a total, the Rangers and their opponents have combined to hit the over eight times.
- There has not been a spread set for any of the Rangers' last 10 games. Texas and its opponent have topped the over/under in three straight games, with the average total established by oddsmakers during that stretch being 9.
Read More About This Game
|Rangers Injury Report|
|Rangers vs Mariners Pitching Matchup|
|How to Watch Rangers vs Mariners|
|Rangers vs Mariners Odds|
|Rangers vs Mariners Prediction|
Rangers Betting Records & Stats
- The Rangers have a 60-42 record in games they were listed as the moneyline favorite (winning 58.8% of those games).
- Texas has a 52-35 record (winning 59.8% of its games) when it has played as moneyline favorites of -125 or shorter.
- Based on this contest's moneyline, the Rangers have an implied win probability of 55.6%.
- In the 152 games in which bookmakers have set an over/under for Texas, it has combined with opponents to go over the total 81 times (81-64-7).
- The Rangers have gone 9-5-0 against the spread this season.
Check out the latest odds and place your bets on and the with BetMGM Sportsbook. Use bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
|Home||Away||Day||Night||Vs. Starting RHP||Vs. Starting LHP|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.