Rangers vs. Mariners: Odds, spread, over/under - September 23
On Saturday, September 23, Marcus Semien's Texas Rangers (85-68) host Julio Rodriguez's Seattle Mariners (84-69) at Globe Life Field. The first pitch will be thrown at 7:05 PM ET.
The Mariners are listed as +105 moneyline underdogs in this matchup against the Rangers (-125). The total for the matchup is listed at 8.5 runs.
Rangers vs. Mariners Time and TV Channel
- Date: Saturday, September 23, 2023
- Time: 7:05 PM ET
- TV: MLB Network
- Location: Arlington, Texas
- Venue: Globe Life Field
- Probable Pitchers: Jordan Montgomery - TEX (9-11, 3.38 ERA) vs Logan Gilbert - SEA (13-6, 3.77 ERA)
Watch live sports and TV without cable on all your devices with a seven-day free trial to Fubo!
Rangers vs. Mariners Betting Odds, Run Line and Total
Take a look at the odds, run line and over/under for this matchup on several sportsbooks.
|Rangers Moneyline||Mariners Moneyline||Run Line||Total|
|BetMGM||-125||+105||-||8.5||Bet on this game with BetMGM|
Sportsbook Promo Codes
|BetMGM||GNPLAY1||First Bet Offer: Up to $1500 Back in Bonus Bets|
|Caesars||Click Here||New Users: Bet $50 Get $250|
|FanDuel||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 in Bonus Bets|
|PointsBet||Click Here||2x Second Chance Bets Up To $2,000|
Have the desire to put money on the Rangers' matchup against the Mariners but aren't quite sure where to begin? We're here to help. Betting the moneyline, run line, and total are three of the most common ways to make bets. A moneyline bet means that you think one of the teams -- for instance, the Rangers (-125) -- will win the contest. Pretty simple. If you bet $10 on the Rangers to defeat the Mariners with those odds, and the Rangers emerge with the victory, you'd get back $18.00.
Plus, there are lots of other ways to play, such as player props (will Corey Seager hit a home run?), parlays (combining picks from multiple games to multiply your winnings), and more. For more details on the many ways you can play, check out the BetMGM website and app.
Ready to place your bet? Click here and enter bonus code "GNPLAY" to claim your BetMGM promo today.
Discover More About This Game
|Rangers Injury Report|
|Rangers vs Mariners Betting Trends & Stats|
|Rangers vs Mariners Pitching Matchup|
|How to Watch Rangers vs Mariners|
|Rangers vs Mariners Prediction|
Rangers vs. Mariners Betting Trends and Insights
- The Rangers have entered the game as favorites 102 times this season and won 60, or 58.8%, of those games.
- The Rangers have a 52-35 record (winning 59.8% of their games) when they have played as moneyline favorites of -125 or shorter.
- The implied probability of a win from Texas, based on the moneyline, is 55.6%.
- The Rangers were favored on the moneyline for seven of their last 10 games, and they finished 4-3 in those matchups.
- In its last 10 matchups (all had set totals), Texas combined with its opponents to go over the total eight times.
- The Mariners have come away with 20 wins in the 43 contests they have been listed as the underdogs in this season.
- The Mariners have a win-loss record of 12-13 when favored by +105 or worse by sportsbooks this year.
- Over the past 10 games, the Mariners have been underdogs twice and lost both contests.
- Seattle and its opponents have combined to hit the over five times in the last 10 games with a total.
Want a different way to play? Put together your best lineup of players and you could win cash prizes! Sign up for FanDuel Fantasy using our link for the best first-time player offer.
Rangers Futures Odds
|Odds||MLB Rank||AL West Rank|
|Win World Series||+1600||7th||2nd|
|Win AL West||+350||-||3rd|
Think the Rangers can win it all? Check out the latest futures odds for Texas and place your bets with BetMGM Sportsbook! Be sure to use our link and enter the bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit sportsbook websites for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.