Texas State vs. Nevada: Promo codes, odds, spread, and over/under - September 23
The Nevada Wolf Pack (0-3) will look to upset the Texas State Bobcats (2-1) on Saturday, September 23, 2023 at Jim Wacker Field at Bobcat Stadium. The Bobcats are undoubtedly the favorites in this one, with the spread posted at 17.5 points. The over/under for the outing is 59.5 points.
Find odds, spreads, over/unders and more from multiple sportsbooks in this article for the Texas State vs. Nevada matchup.
Texas State vs. Nevada Game Info
- Date: Saturday, September 23, 2023
- Time: 7:00 PM ET
- Channel: ESPN+
- Live Stream: Watch this game on ESPN+
- City: San Marcos, Texas
- Venue: Jim Wacker Field at Bobcat Stadium
Watch college football live, along with tons of other live sports and TV, with a free trial to Fubo.
Sportsbook Promo Codes
|BetMGM||GNPLAY1||First Bet Offer: Up to $1500 Back in Bonus Bets|
|Caesars||Click Here||New Users: Bet $50 Get $250|
|FanDuel||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 in Bonus Bets|
|PointsBet||Click Here||2x Second Chance Bets Up To $2,000|
Texas State vs. Nevada Odds, Spread, Over/Under
Check out the odds, spread and over/under for this matchup posted at different sportsbooks.
|Favorite||Total||Texas State Moneyline||Nevada Moneyline|
|BetMGM||Texas State (-17.5)||59.5||-900||+575||Bet on this game with BetMGM|
|FanDuel||Texas State (-17.5)||59.5||-880||+580||Bet on this game with FanDuel|
Week 4 Odds
- Auburn vs Texas A&M
- Arkansas vs LSU
- Florida State vs Clemson
- Wisconsin vs Purdue
- Oklahoma State vs Iowa State
- NC State vs Virginia
- Iowa vs Penn State
- Colorado vs Oregon
- Ohio State vs Notre Dame
- Oregon State vs Washington State
- UAB vs Georgia
- Air Force vs San Jose State
- Miami (FL) vs Temple
- UCLA vs Utah
- Cal vs Washington
- USC vs Arizona State
- Virginia Tech vs Marshall
- Maryland vs Michigan State
- Ole Miss vs Alabama
- Texas vs Baylor
- BYU vs Kansas
- SMU vs TCU
- Oklahoma vs Cincinnati
- UCF vs Kansas State
Texas State vs. Nevada Betting Trends
- Texas State has put together a perfect 2-0-0 record against the spread this season.
- Nevada has a record of 1-1-0 against the spread this year.
- The Wolf Pack have covered the spread once when an underdog by 17.5 points or more this season (in two opportunities).
Texas State 2023 Futures Odds
|To Win the Sun Belt||+900||Bet $100 to win $900|
Not all offers available in all states. Please gamble responsibly! Contact 1-800-GAMBLER if you or someone you know has developed a gambling problem or addiction.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.