Adolis García vs. Rays Preview, Player Prop Bets - Wild Card Series Game 2
The Texas Rangers, including Adolis Garcia and his .686 slugging percentage over his past 10 games, battle starter Zach Eflin and the Tampa Bay Rays at Tropicana Field, Wednesday at 3:08 PM ET. The Rangers have a 1-0 series lead entering into Game 2 of the AL Wild Card Series.
He had a one-hit performance in his most recent game (1-for-5) against the Rays.
Sportsbook Promo Codes
|BetMGM||GNPLAY1||First Bet Offer: Up to $1500 Back in Bonus Bets|
|Caesars||Click Here||New Users: Bet $50 Get $250|
|DraftKings||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 In bonus bets instantly!|
|FanDuel||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 in Bonus Bets|
Adolis García Game Info & Props vs. the Rays
- Game Day: Wednesday, October 4, 2023
- Game Time: 3:08 PM ET
- Stadium: Tropicana Field
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
- Rays Starter: Zach Eflin
- TV Channel: ABC
- Hits Prop: Over/under 0.5 hits (Over odds: -175)
- Home Runs Prop: Over/under 0.5 home runs (Over odds: +310)
- RBI Prop: Over/under 0.5 RBI (Over odds: +175)
- Runs Prop: Over/under 0.5 runs (Over odds: +125)
Looking to place a prop bet on Adolis García? Check out what's available at BetMGM and use bonus code "GNPLAY" when you sign up with this link!
Explore More About This Game
|Rangers Injury Report|
|Rangers vs Rays Betting Trends & Stats|
|Rangers vs Rays Player Props|
|Rangers vs Rays Pitching Matchup|
|How to Watch Rangers vs Rays|
|Rangers vs Rays Odds|
|Rangers vs Rays Prediction|
Adolis García At The Plate
- Garcia has 29 doubles, 39 home runs and 65 walks while hitting .245.
- Among the qualified hitters, he ranks 106th in batting average, while his on-base percentage ranks 68th and he is 17th in slugging.
- Garcia has picked up a hit in 63.1% of his 149 games this season, with more than one hit in 20.1% of them.
- He has hit a home run in 35 games this year (23.5%), leaving the park in 6.2% of his plate appearances.
- Garcia has had an RBI in 63 games this year (42.3%), including 27 multi-RBI outings (18.1%). He has also driven in three or more of his team's runs in eight contests.
- In 75 of 149 games this season, he has scored, and 27 of those games included multiple runs.
Ready to play FanDuel Daily Fantasy? Get in the game using our link.
Other Rangers Players vs the Rays
- Click Here for Marcus Semien
- Click Here for Nate Lowe
- Click Here for Leody Taveras
- Click Here for Robbie Grossman
- Click Here for Josh Jung
- Click Here for Corey Seager
- Click Here for Jonah Heim
Adolis García Home/Away Batting Splits
Rays Pitching Rankings
- The Rays pitching staff is fourth in MLB with a collective 9.4 strikeouts per nine innings.
- The Rays have a 3.87 team ERA that ranks fifth across all MLB pitching staffs.
- Rays pitchers combine to allow the fourth-fewest home runs in baseball (177 total, 1.1 per game).
- Eflin makes the start for the Rays, his 32nd of the season. He is 16-8 with a 3.50 ERA and 186 strikeouts in 177 2/3 innings pitched.
- In his most recent time out on Tuesday, Sept. 26 against the Boston Red Sox, the right-hander tossed five innings, allowing three earned runs while surrendering five hits.
- Among pitchers who qualify in MLB action this season, the 29-year-old ranks 17th in ERA (3.50), second in WHIP (1.019), and 17th in K/9 (9.4).
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.