How to Watch the Brewers vs. Diamondbacks Game: Streaming & TV Channel Info for NL Wild Card Game 2
The NL Wild Card Series continues on Wednesday when the Milwaukee Brewers play host to the Arizona Diamondbacks. The Diamondbacks will look to clinch a berth in the NLDS when the game begins at 7:08 PM ET on ESPN2. Zac Gallen will get the starting nod for the Diamondbacks, while the Brewers will send out Freddy Peralta.
Sign up for Fubo to watch this matchup and make sure you don't miss any of the action all season long!
Brewers vs. Diamondbacks Live Stream, TV Channel and Game Info:
- Date: Wednesday, October 4, 2023
- Time: 7:08 PM ET
- TV Channel: ESPN2
- Location: Milwaukee, Wisconsin
- Venue: American Family Field
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
Bet on this matchup with BetMGM Sportsbook and use bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Discover More About This Game
Brewers Batting & Pitching Performance
- The Brewers are 24th in baseball with 165 home runs. They average one per game.
- Milwaukee ranks 25th in baseball, slugging .386.
- The Brewers have the 23rd-ranked batting average in the league (.240).
- Milwaukee has the No. 17 offense in MLB action, scoring 4.5 runs per game (728 total runs).
- The Brewers are 16th in MLB with a .320 on-base percentage.
- The Brewers strike out 8.7 times per game, the No. 16 mark in baseball.
- The pitching staff for Milwaukee has a collective 8.9 K/9, which ranks 14th in MLB.
- Milwaukee's 3.74 team ERA ranks first among all MLB pitching staffs.
- Pitchers for the Brewers combine for the No. 2-ranked WHIP in the majors (1.186).
Diamondbacks Batting & Pitching Performance
- The Diamondbacks' 166 home runs rank 22nd in Major League Baseball.
- Arizona ranks 17th in the majors with a .408 team slugging percentage.
- The Diamondbacks have a team batting average of .250 this season, which ranks 13th among MLB teams.
- Arizona has scored the 14th-most runs in the majors this season with 746 (4.6 per game).
- The Diamondbacks have the 14th-ranked on-base percentage in MLB this season (.322).
- The Diamondbacks have shown patience at the plate this season with the fourth-best rate of strikeouts per game (7.7) among MLB offenses.
- Arizona averages the 22nd-most strikeouts per nine innings (8.5) in the majors this season.
- Arizona has pitched to a 4.49 ERA this season, which ranks 20th in baseball.
- Diamondbacks pitchers have a 1.323 WHIP this season, 19th in the majors.
Brewers Probable Starting Pitcher
- Peralta gets the start for the Brewers, his 31st of the season. He is 12-10 with a 3.80 ERA and 210 strikeouts in 165 2/3 innings pitched.
- In his most recent outing on Sunday, Sept. 24 against the Miami Marlins, the right-hander tossed three innings, allowing four earned runs while surrendering nine hits.
- Peralta is trying to pick up his 17th quality start of the season.
- Peralta is trying to pick up his 29th start of five or more innings this year in this game.
- He has had five appearances this season in which he kept his opponents to zero earned runs.
Diamondbacks Probable Starting Pitcher
- Gallen (17-9) will take the mound for the Diamondbacks, his 35th start of the season.
- The right-hander last pitched on Saturday, when he gave up two earned runs and allowed seven hits in 6 1/3 innings against the Houston Astros.
- He's going for his third quality start in a row.
- Gallen has pitched five or more innings in 24 straight games and will look to extend that streak.
- He has eight appearances this season with zero earned runs allowed out of his 34 chances this season.
|Date||Opponent||Score||Home/Away||Brewers Starter||Opponent Starter|
|9/28/2023||Cardinals||W 3-0||Home||Corbin Burnes||Dakota Hudson|
|9/29/2023||Cubs||W 4-3||Home||Colin Rea||Kyle Hendricks|
|9/30/2023||Cubs||L 10-6||Home||Eric Lauer||Jordan Wicks|
|10/1/2023||Cubs||W 4-0||Home||Adrian Houser||Drew Smyly|
|10/3/2023||Diamondbacks||L 6-3||Home||Corbin Burnes||Brandon Pfaadt|
|10/4/2023||Diamondbacks||-||Home||Freddy Peralta||Zac Gallen|
|Date||Opponent||Score||Home/Away||Diamondbacks Starter||Opponent Starter|
|9/28/2023||White Sox||L 3-1||Away||Bryce Jarvis||Touki Toussaint|
|9/29/2023||Astros||L 2-1||Home||Zac Gallen||Jose Urquidy|
|9/30/2023||Astros||L 1-0||Home||Merrill Kelly||Justin Verlander|
|10/1/2023||Astros||L 8-1||Home||Kyle Nelson||Cristian Javier|
|10/3/2023||Brewers||W 6-3||Away||Brandon Pfaadt||Corbin Burnes|
|10/4/2023||Brewers||-||Away||Zac Gallen||Freddy Peralta|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.