Corey Seager vs. Rays Preview, Player Prop Bets - Wild Card Series Game 2
Corey Seager, with a slugging percentage of .389 in his past 10 games -- including one home run -- will be in action for the Texas Rangers against the Tampa Bay Rays, with Zach Eflin on the mound, October 4 at 3:08 PM ET. The Rangers are holding a 1-0 series lead entering into Game 2 of the AL Wild Card Series.
Sportsbook Promo Codes
|BetMGM||GNPLAY1||First Bet Offer: Up to $1500 Back in Bonus Bets|
|Caesars||Click Here||New Users: Bet $50 Get $250|
|DraftKings||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 In bonus bets instantly!|
|FanDuel||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 in Bonus Bets|
Corey Seager Game Info & Props vs. the Rays
- Game Day: Wednesday, October 4, 2023
- Game Time: 3:08 PM ET
- Stadium: Tropicana Field
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
- Rays Starter: Zach Eflin
- TV Channel: ABC
- Hits Prop: Over/under 1.5 hits (Over odds: +170)
- Home Runs Prop: Over/under 0.5 home runs (Over odds: +270)
- RBI Prop: Over/under 0.5 RBI (Over odds: +145)
- Runs Prop: Over/under 0.5 runs (Over odds: +110)
Looking to place a prop bet on Corey Seager? Check out what's available at BetMGM and use bonus code "GNPLAY" when you sign up with this link!
Read More About This Game
|Rangers Injury Report|
|Rangers vs Rays Betting Trends & Stats|
|Rangers vs Rays Player Props|
|Rangers vs Rays Pitching Matchup|
|How to Watch Rangers vs Rays|
|Rangers vs Rays Odds|
|Rangers vs Rays Prediction|
Corey Seager At The Plate
- Seager has 155 hits and an OBP of .388, both of which lead Texas hitters this season.
- Among qualifying batters, he ranks fifth in batting average, while his on-base percentage ranks 10th and he is second in slugging.
- Seager has reached base via a hit in 92 games this year (of 120 played), and had multiple hits in 46 of those games.
- He has homered in 25.8% of his games in 2023, and 6.2% of his trips to the dish.
- In 55 games this season (45.8%), Seager has picked up an RBI, and in 23 of those games (19.2%) he had two or more. He has also driven home three or more of his team's runs in 12 contests.
- In 52.5% of his games this year (63 of 120), he has scored, and in 23 of those games (19.2%) he has scored more than once.
Ready to play FanDuel Daily Fantasy? Get in the game using our link.
Other Rangers Players vs the Rays
- Click Here for Marcus Semien
- Click Here for Nate Lowe
- Click Here for Leody Taveras
- Click Here for Robbie Grossman
- Click Here for Josh Jung
- Click Here for Adolis García
- Click Here for Jonah Heim
Corey Seager Home/Away Batting Splits
Rays Pitching Rankings
- The Rays pitching staff is fourth in MLB with a collective 9.4 strikeouts per nine innings.
- The Rays' 3.87 team ERA ranks fifth among all league pitching staffs.
- Rays pitchers combine to allow 177 home runs (1.1 per game), the fourth-fewest in baseball.
- Eflin gets the start for the Rays, his 32nd of the season. He is 16-8 with a 3.50 ERA and 186 strikeouts in 177 2/3 innings pitched.
- Among qualifying pitchers in MLB play this season, the 29-year-old's 3.50 ERA ranks 17th, 1.019 WHIP ranks second, and 9.4 K/9 ranks 17th.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.