Jonah Heim vs. Rays Preview, Player Prop Bets - Wild Card Series Game 2
On Wednesday, Jonah Heim (hitting .194 in his past 10 games) and the Texas Rangers play the Tampa Bay Rays, whose starting pitcher will be Zach Eflin. First pitch is at 3:08 PM ET. The clubs will take the field for Game 2 of the AL Wild Card Series. The Rangers own a 1-0 series lead.
In his most recent game he had a one-hit performance (1-for-4) against the Rays.
Sportsbook Promo Codes
|BetMGM||GNPLAY1||First Bet Offer: Up to $1500 Back in Bonus Bets|
|Caesars||Click Here||New Users: Bet $50 Get $250|
|DraftKings||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 In bonus bets instantly!|
|FanDuel||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 in Bonus Bets|
Jonah Heim Game Info & Props vs. the Rays
- Game Day: Wednesday, October 4, 2023
- Game Time: 3:08 PM ET
- Stadium: Tropicana Field
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
- Rays Starter: Zach Eflin
- TV Channel: ABC
- Hits Prop: Over/under 0.5 hits (Over odds: -182)
- Home Runs Prop: Over/under 0.5 home runs (Over odds: +475)
- RBI Prop: Over/under 0.5 RBI (Over odds: +220)
- Runs Prop: Over/under 0.5 runs (Over odds: +175)
Looking to place a prop bet on Jonah Heim? Check out what's available at BetMGM and use bonus code "GNPLAY" when you sign up with this link!
Discover More About This Game
|Rangers Injury Report|
|Rangers vs Rays Betting Trends & Stats|
|Rangers vs Rays Player Props|
|Rangers vs Rays Pitching Matchup|
|How to Watch Rangers vs Rays|
|Rangers vs Rays Odds|
|Rangers vs Rays Prediction|
Jonah Heim At The Plate
- Heim is hitting .260 with 29 doubles, 18 home runs and 40 walks.
- In 65.9% of his games this year (85 of 129), Heim has picked up at least one hit, and in 31 of those games (24.0%) he recorded more than one.
- He has homered in 14.0% of his games in 2023 (18 of 129), and 3.6% of his trips to the dish.
- In 51 games this year (39.5%), Heim has picked up an RBI, and in 23 of those games (17.8%) he had more than one. He has also driven home three or more of his team's runs in 14 contests.
- In 37.2% of his games this year, he has scored at least once. And he's had 12 games with multiple runs (9.3%).
Ready to play FanDuel Daily Fantasy? Get in the game using our link.
Other Rangers Players vs the Rays
- Click Here for Marcus Semien
- Click Here for Nate Lowe
- Click Here for Leody Taveras
- Click Here for Robbie Grossman
- Click Here for Josh Jung
- Click Here for Adolis García
- Click Here for Corey Seager
Jonah Heim Home/Away Batting Splits
Rays Pitching Rankings
- The Rays pitching staff ranks fourth in the league with a collective 9.4 strikeouts per nine innings.
- The Rays' 3.87 team ERA ranks fifth across all league pitching staffs.
- Rays pitchers combine to give up the fourth-fewest home runs in baseball (177 total, 1.1 per game).
- Eflin (16-8) takes the mound for the Rays in his 32nd start of the season. He has a 3.50 ERA in 177 2/3 innings pitched, with 186 strikeouts.
- His last time out was on Tuesday, Sept. 26 against the Boston Red Sox, when the right-hander tossed five innings, surrendering three earned runs while giving up five hits.
- This season, the 29-year-old ranks 17th in ERA (3.50), second in WHIP (1.019), and 17th in K/9 (9.4) among qualifying pitchers.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.