Josh Jung vs. Rays Preview, Player Prop Bets - Wild Card Series Game 2
The Texas Rangers, including Josh Jung (.081 slugging percentage in past 10 games, including no homers), battle starting pitcher Zach Eflin and the Tampa Bay Rays at Tropicana Field, Wednesday at 3:08 PM ET. The clubs will take the field for Game 2 of the AL Wild Card Series. The Rangers own a 1-0 series lead.
In his last game he had a hitless performance (0-for-4 with an RBI) against the Rays.
Sportsbook Promo Codes
|BetMGM||GNPLAY1||First Bet Offer: Up to $1500 Back in Bonus Bets|
|Caesars||Click Here||New Users: Bet $50 Get $250|
|DraftKings||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 In bonus bets instantly!|
|FanDuel||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 in Bonus Bets|
Josh Jung Game Info & Props vs. the Rays
- Game Day: Wednesday, October 4, 2023
- Game Time: 3:08 PM ET
- Stadium: Tropicana Field
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
- Rays Starter: Zach Eflin
- TV Channel: ABC
- Hits Prop: Over/under 0.5 hits (Over odds: -154)
- Home Runs Prop: Over/under 0.5 home runs (Over odds: +600)
- RBI Prop: Over/under 0.5 RBI (Over odds: +250)
- Runs Prop: Over/under 0.5 runs (Over odds: +195)
Looking to place a prop bet on Josh Jung? Check out what's available at BetMGM and use bonus code "GNPLAY" when you sign up with this link!
Read More About This Game
|Rangers Injury Report|
|Rangers vs Rays Betting Trends & Stats|
|Rangers vs Rays Player Props|
|Rangers vs Rays Pitching Matchup|
|How to Watch Rangers vs Rays|
|Rangers vs Rays Odds|
|Rangers vs Rays Prediction|
Josh Jung At The Plate
- Jung is hitting .266 with 25 doubles, a triple, 23 home runs and 30 walks.
- Among qualifying hitters in MLB play, his batting average ranks 55th, his on-base percentage ranks 100th, and he is 44th in the league in slugging.
- In 68.3% of his 123 games this season, Jung has picked up at least one hit. He's also had 36 multi-hit games.
- In 20 games this season, he has hit a long ball (16.3%, and 4.5% of his trips to the dish).
- In 33.3% of his games this year, Jung has picked up at least one RBI. In 20 of those games (16.3%) he recorded more than one RBI, while he was responsible for three or more of his team's runs in eight contests.
- He has scored in 49 games this year (39.8%), including multiple runs in 22 games.
Ready to play FanDuel Daily Fantasy? Get in the game using our link.
Other Rangers Players vs the Rays
- Click Here for Marcus Semien
- Click Here for Nate Lowe
- Click Here for Leody Taveras
- Click Here for Robbie Grossman
- Click Here for Adolis García
- Click Here for Corey Seager
- Click Here for Jonah Heim
Josh Jung Home/Away Batting Splits
Rays Pitching Rankings
- The pitching staff for the Rays has a collective 9.4 K/9, the fourth-best in the league.
- The Rays' 3.87 team ERA ranks fifth across all league pitching staffs.
- The Rays allow the fourth-fewest home runs in baseball (177 total, 1.1 per game).
- Eflin gets the start for the Rays, his 32nd of the season. He is 16-8 with a 3.50 ERA and 186 strikeouts in 177 2/3 innings pitched.
- In his most recent time out on Tuesday, Sept. 26, the right-hander went five innings against the Boston Red Sox, giving up three earned runs while surrendering five hits.
- This season, the 29-year-old ranks 17th in ERA (3.50), second in WHIP (1.019), and 17th in K/9 (9.4) among qualifying pitchers.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.