Leody Taveras vs. Rays Preview, Player Prop Bets - Wild Card Series Game 2
The Texas Rangers, including Leody Taveras (.206 batting average in his past 10 games), take on starter Zach Eflin and the Tampa Bay Rays at Tropicana Field, Wednesday at 3:08 PM ET. The Rangers have a 1-0 series lead going into Game 2 of the AL Wild Card Series.
He racked up two hits (going 2-for-5) in his most recent appearance against the Rays.
Sportsbook Promo Codes
|BetMGM||GNPLAY1||First Bet Offer: Up to $1500 Back in Bonus Bets|
|Caesars||Click Here||New Users: Bet $50 Get $250|
|DraftKings||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 In bonus bets instantly!|
|FanDuel||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 in Bonus Bets|
Leody Taveras Game Info & Props vs. the Rays
- Game Day: Wednesday, October 4, 2023
- Game Time: 3:08 PM ET
- Stadium: Tropicana Field
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
- Rays Starter: Zach Eflin
- TV Channel: ABC
- Home Runs Prop: Over/under 0.5 home runs (Over odds: +625)
- RBI Prop: Over/under 0.5 RBI (Over odds: +240)
- Runs Prop: Over/under 0.5 runs (Over odds: +175)
Looking to place a prop bet on Leody Taveras? Check out what's available at BetMGM and use bonus code "GNPLAY" when you sign up with this link!
Explore More About This Game
|Rangers Injury Report|
|Rangers vs Rays Betting Trends & Stats|
|Rangers vs Rays Player Props|
|Rangers vs Rays Pitching Matchup|
|How to Watch Rangers vs Rays|
|Rangers vs Rays Odds|
|Rangers vs Rays Prediction|
Leody Taveras At The Plate
- Taveras has 31 doubles, three triples, 14 home runs and 35 walks while hitting .268.
- Among the qualifying hitters in baseball, his batting average ranks 48th, his on-base percentage ranks 107th, and he is 83rd in the league in slugging.
- In 92 of 144 games this year (63.9%) Taveras has picked up a hit, and in 38 of those games he had more than one (26.4%).
- He has homered in 13 games this year (9.0%), leaving the park in 2.5% of his trips to the dish.
- In 44 games this season (30.6%), Taveras has picked up an RBI, and in 15 of those games (10.4%) he had more than one. He has also driven home three or more of his team's runs in seven contests.
- He has scored in 52 of 144 games this year, and more than once 14 times.
Ready to play FanDuel Daily Fantasy? Get in the game using our link.
Other Rangers Players vs the Rays
- Click Here for Marcus Semien
- Click Here for Nate Lowe
- Click Here for Robbie Grossman
- Click Here for Josh Jung
- Click Here for Adolis García
- Click Here for Corey Seager
- Click Here for Jonah Heim
Leody Taveras Home/Away Batting Splits
Rays Pitching Rankings
- The Rays pitching staff is fourth in MLB with a collective 9.4 strikeouts per nine innings.
- The Rays have a 3.87 team ERA that ranks fifth among all league pitching staffs.
- Rays pitchers combine to give up 177 home runs (1.1 per game), the fourth-fewest in the league.
- The Rays will send Eflin (16-8) out to make his 32nd start of the season. He is 16-8 with a 3.50 ERA and 186 strikeouts through 177 2/3 innings pitched.
- His most recent appearance was on Tuesday, Sept. 26 against the Boston Red Sox, when the right-hander went five innings, surrendering three earned runs while allowing five hits.
- Among qualifying pitchers in MLB play this season, the 29-year-old's 3.50 ERA ranks 17th, 1.019 WHIP ranks second, and 9.4 K/9 ranks 17th.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.