Marcus Semien vs. Rays Preview, Player Prop Bets - Wild Card Series Game 2
Marcus Semien -- with a slugging percentage of .575 in his past 10 games, including four home runs -- will be in action for the Texas Rangers versus the Tampa Bay Rays, with Zach Eflin on the mound, on October 4 at 3:08 PM ET. The Rangers have a 1-0 series lead going into Game 2 of the AL Wild Card Series.
He had a hitless performance in his previous game (0-for-4) against the Rays.
Sportsbook Promo Codes
|BetMGM||GNPLAY1||First Bet Offer: Up to $1500 Back in Bonus Bets|
|Caesars||Click Here||New Users: Bet $50 Get $250|
|DraftKings||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 In bonus bets instantly!|
|FanDuel||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 in Bonus Bets|
Marcus Semien Game Info & Props vs. the Rays
- Game Day: Wednesday, October 4, 2023
- Game Time: 3:08 PM ET
- Stadium: Tropicana Field
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
- Rays Starter: Zach Eflin
- TV Channel: ABC
- Hits Prop: Over/under 0.5 hits (Over odds: -238)
- Home Runs Prop: Over/under 0.5 home runs (Over odds: +450)
- RBI Prop: Over/under 0.5 RBI (Over odds: +210)
- Runs Prop: Over/under 0.5 runs (Over odds: +115)
Looking to place a prop bet on Marcus Semien? Check out what's available at BetMGM and use bonus code "GNPLAY" when you sign up with this link!
Read More About This Game
|Rangers Injury Report|
|Rangers vs Rays Betting Trends & Stats|
|Rangers vs Rays Player Props|
|Rangers vs Rays Pitching Matchup|
|How to Watch Rangers vs Rays|
|Rangers vs Rays Odds|
|Rangers vs Rays Prediction|
Marcus Semien At The Plate
- Semien leads Texas in slugging percentage (.478) thanks to 73 extra-base hits.
- Among the qualifying hitters in baseball, his batting average ranks 28th, his on-base percentage ranks 39th, and he is 33rd in the league in slugging.
- Semien has gotten at least one hit in 73.0% of his games this season (119 of 163), with more than one hit 53 times (32.5%).
- He has gone deep in 16.0% of his games in 2023, and 3.9% of his trips to the plate.
- Semien has had at least one RBI in 41.1% of his games this season (67 of 163), with more than one RBI 22 times (13.5%). He has also been responsible for three or more of his team's runs in eight contests.
- He has scored in 91 games this year, with multiple runs 23 times.
Ready to play FanDuel Daily Fantasy? Get in the game using our link.
Other Rangers Players vs the Rays
- Click Here for Nate Lowe
- Click Here for Leody Taveras
- Click Here for Robbie Grossman
- Click Here for Josh Jung
- Click Here for Adolis García
- Click Here for Corey Seager
- Click Here for Jonah Heim
Marcus Semien Home/Away Batting Splits
Rays Pitching Rankings
- The Rays pitching staff ranks fourth in the league with a collective 9.4 strikeouts per nine innings.
- The Rays have a 3.87 team ERA that ranks fifth among all league pitching staffs.
- The Rays allow the fourth-fewest home runs in baseball (177 total, 1.1 per game).
- Eflin (16-8) takes the mound for the Rays in his 32nd start of the season. He's put together a 3.50 ERA in 177 2/3 innings pitched, with 186 strikeouts.
- The righty last pitched on Tuesday, Sept. 26 against the Boston Red Sox, when he went five innings, allowing three earned runs while giving up five hits.
- Among pitchers who qualify in MLB action this season, the 29-year-old ranks 17th in ERA (3.50), second in WHIP (1.019), and 17th in K/9 (9.4).
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.