Nate Lowe vs. Rays Preview, Player Prop Bets - Wild Card Series Game 2
The teams will meet for Game 2 of the AL Wild Card Series. The Rangers are holding a 1-0 series lead.
He had a one-hit performance in his most recent game (1-for-5) against the Rays.
Sportsbook Promo Codes
|BetMGM||GNPLAY1||First Bet Offer: Up to $1500 Back in Bonus Bets|
|Caesars||Click Here||New Users: Bet $50 Get $250|
|DraftKings||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 In bonus bets instantly!|
|FanDuel||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 in Bonus Bets|
Nate Lowe Game Info & Props vs. the Rays
- Game Day: Wednesday, October 4, 2023
- Game Time: 3:08 PM ET
- Stadium: Tropicana Field
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
- Rays Starter: Zach Eflin
- TV Channel: ABC
- Hits Prop: Over/under 0.5 hits (Over odds: -222)
- Home Runs Prop: Over/under 0.5 home runs (Over odds: +500)
- RBI Prop: Over/under 0.5 RBI (Over odds: +220)
- Runs Prop: Over/under 0.5 runs (Over odds: +150)
Looking to place a prop bet on Nate Lowe? Check out what's available at BetMGM and use bonus code "GNPLAY" when you sign up with this link!
Discover More About This Game
|Rangers Injury Report|
|Rangers vs Rays Betting Trends & Stats|
|Rangers vs Rays Player Props|
|Rangers vs Rays Pitching Matchup|
|How to Watch Rangers vs Rays|
|Rangers vs Rays Odds|
|Rangers vs Rays Prediction|
Nate Lowe At The Plate
- Lowe has 38 doubles, three triples, 17 home runs and 93 walks while batting .262.
- Among the qualifying hitters, he ranks 66th in batting average, while his on-base percentage ranks 24th and he is 94th in slugging.
- In 71.0% of his games this year (115 of 162), Lowe has picked up at least one hit, and in 42 of those games (25.9%) he recorded more than one.
- He has hit a long ball in 17 games this season (10.5%), homering in 2.3% of his trips to the dish.
- In 35.2% of his games this season, Lowe has had at least one RBI. He's picked up more than one in 13.0% and driven in three or more of his team's runs in four contests.
- He has scored in 42.6% of his games this year (69 of 162), with two or more runs 17 times (10.5%).
Ready to play FanDuel Daily Fantasy? Get in the game using our link.
Other Rangers Players vs the Rays
- Click Here for Marcus Semien
- Click Here for Leody Taveras
- Click Here for Robbie Grossman
- Click Here for Josh Jung
- Click Here for Adolis García
- Click Here for Corey Seager
- Click Here for Jonah Heim
Nate Lowe Home/Away Batting Splits
Rays Pitching Rankings
- The Rays pitching staff is fourth in the league with a collective 9.4 strikeouts per nine innings.
- The Rays have the fifth-ranked team ERA among all league pitching staffs (3.87).
- Rays pitchers combine to surrender the fourth-fewest home runs in baseball (177 total, 1.1 per game).
- Zach Eflin gets the start for the Rays, his 32nd of the season. He is 16-8 with a 3.50 ERA and 186 strikeouts in 177 2/3 innings pitched.
- His last appearance was on Tuesday, Sept. 26 against the Boston Red Sox, when the right-hander went five innings, surrendering three earned runs while giving up five hits.
- The 29-year-old's 3.50 ERA ranks 17th, 1.019 WHIP ranks second, and 9.4 K/9 ranks 17th among qualifying pitchers this season.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.