How to Watch the Rangers vs. Rays Game: Streaming & TV Channel Info for AL Wild Card Game 2
The AL Wild Card Series continues on Wednesday when the Tampa Bay Rays play host to the Texas Rangers. The Rangers will look to clinch a berth in the ALDS when the game begins at 3:08 PM ET on ABC. Zach Eflin will take the mound first for the Rays, while the Rangers will counter with Nathan Eovaldi.
Sign up for Fubo to watch this game and make sure you don't miss any of the action all season long!
Rangers vs. Rays Live Stream, TV Channel and Game Info:
- Date: Wednesday, October 4, 2023
- Time: 3:08 PM ET
- TV Channel: ABC
- Location: St. Petersburg, Florida
- Venue: Tropicana Field
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
Bet on this matchup with BetMGM Sportsbook and use bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Explore More About This Game
|Rangers Injury Report|
|Rays vs Rangers Betting Trends & Stats|
|Rays vs Rangers Player Props|
|Rays vs Rangers Pitching Matchup|
|Rays vs Rangers Odds|
|Rays vs Rangers Prediction|
Rangers Batting & Pitching Performance
- The Rangers rank third in Major League Baseball with 233 home runs.
- Texas ranks third in the majors with a .452 team slugging percentage.
- The Rangers' .263 batting average is among the best in baseball, ranking second in MLB.
- Texas has scored the third-most runs in baseball this season with 881.
- The Rangers have an OBP of .337 this season, which ranks third in MLB.
- The Rangers rank 17th with an average of 8.7 strikeouts per game.
- Texas strikes out 8.5 batters per nine innings as a pitching staff, 22nd in MLB.
- Texas pitchers have a combined ERA of 4.27 ERA this year, which ranks 17th in MLB.
- Rangers pitchers have a 1.267 WHIP this season, 12th in the majors.
Rangers Probable Starting Pitcher
- The Rangers will send Eovaldi (12-5) to the mound for his 26th start this season.
- The right-hander gave up seven earned runs in 3 1/3 innings pitched on Saturday in his last outing, a matchup with the Seattle Mariners.
- He has 11 quality starts in 25 chances this season.
- Eovaldi has started 25 games this season, and he's lasted five or more innings 21 times. He averages 5.8 innings per appearance.
- In 25 appearances this season, he has finished eight without allowing an earned run.
|Date||Opponent||Score||Home/Away||Rangers Starter||Opponent Starter|
|9/28/2023||Mariners||L 3-2||Away||Jordan Montgomery||Logan Gilbert|
|9/29/2023||Mariners||L 8-0||Away||Nathan Eovaldi||Bryan Woo|
|9/30/2023||Mariners||W 6-1||Away||Andrew Heaney||Luis Castillo|
|10/1/2023||Mariners||L 1-0||Away||Dane Dunning||George Kirby|
|10/3/2023||Rays||W 4-0||Away||Jordan Montgomery||Tyler Glasnow|
|10/4/2023||Rays||-||Away||Nathan Eovaldi||Zach Eflin|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.