Robbie Grossman vs. Rays Preview, Player Prop Bets - Wild Card Series Game 2
The Texas Rangers, including Robbie Grossman (.115 batting average in his past 10 games), take on starting pitcher Zach Eflin and the Tampa Bay Rays at Tropicana Field, Wednesday at 3:08 PM ET. The teams will meet for Game 2 of the AL Wild Card Series. The Rangers have a 1-0 series lead.
In his previous game he had a hitless showing (0-for-4) against the Rays.
Sportsbook Promo Codes
|BetMGM||GNPLAY1||First Bet Offer: Up to $1500 Back in Bonus Bets|
|Caesars||Click Here||New Users: Bet $50 Get $250|
|DraftKings||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 In bonus bets instantly!|
|FanDuel||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 in Bonus Bets|
Robbie Grossman Game Info & Props vs. the Rays
- Game Day: Wednesday, October 4, 2023
- Game Time: 3:08 PM ET
- Stadium: Tropicana Field
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
- Rays Starter: Zach Eflin
- TV Channel: ABC
- Hits Prop: Over/under 0.5 hits (Over odds: -167)
- Home Runs Prop: Over/under 0.5 home runs (Over odds: +500)
- RBI Prop: Over/under 0.5 RBI (Over odds: +225)
- Runs Prop: Over/under 0.5 runs (Over odds: +145)
Looking to place a prop bet on Robbie Grossman? Check out what's available at BetMGM and use bonus code "GNPLAY" when you sign up with this link!
Discover More About This Game
|Rangers Injury Report|
|Rangers vs Rays Betting Trends & Stats|
|Rangers vs Rays Player Props|
|Rangers vs Rays Pitching Matchup|
|How to Watch Rangers vs Rays|
|Rangers vs Rays Odds|
|Rangers vs Rays Prediction|
Robbie Grossman At The Plate
- Grossman is hitting .238 with 23 doubles, a triple, 10 home runs and 57 walks.
- Grossman has had a hit in 63 of 113 games this year (55.8%), including multiple hits 17 times (15.0%).
- He has hit a home run in 10 games this season (8.8%), leaving the park in 2.4% of his plate appearances.
- Grossman has an RBI in 30 of 113 games this season, with multiple RBI in 13 of them. He has also driven home three or more of his team's runs in five contests.
- He has scored a run in 42 games this season, with multiple runs 12 times.
Ready to play FanDuel Daily Fantasy? Get in the game using our link.
Other Rangers Players vs the Rays
- Click Here for Marcus Semien
- Click Here for Nate Lowe
- Click Here for Leody Taveras
- Click Here for Josh Jung
- Click Here for Adolis García
- Click Here for Corey Seager
- Click Here for Jonah Heim
Robbie Grossman Home/Away Batting Splits
Rays Pitching Rankings
- The 9.4 strikeouts per nine innings compiled by the Rays pitching staff ranks fourth in MLB.
- The Rays have a 3.87 team ERA that ranks fifth across all MLB pitching staffs.
- Rays pitchers combine to give up the fourth-fewest home runs in baseball (177 total, 1.1 per game).
- Eflin makes the start for the Rays, his 32nd of the season. He is 16-8 with a 3.50 ERA and 186 strikeouts through 177 2/3 innings pitched.
- His most recent time out was on Tuesday, Sept. 26 against the Boston Red Sox, when the right-hander went five innings, surrendering three earned runs while allowing five hits.
- The 29-year-old ranks 17th in ERA (3.50), second in WHIP (1.019), and 17th in K/9 (9.4) among qualifying pitchers in MLB action this season.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.