D.J. Moore vs. Kendall Fuller: Week 5 Matchup, Fantasy Projections and Preview
At FedExField in Week 5, the Chicago Bears' D.J. Moore will be lined up against the Washington Commanders pass defense and Kendall Fuller. See below for more stats and analysis on this important matchup.
Sign up for fantasy football today with Sleeper fantasy football and receive a 100% deposit match up to $100!
Bears vs. Commanders Game Info
- Game Date: Thursday, October 5, 2023
- Time: 8:15 PM ET
- Venue: FedExField
- Location: Landover, Maryland
- TV: Amazon Prime Video
- Live Stream: Watch on Fubo
D.J. Moore Fantasy Points and Projections
|Total Fantasy Pts||Avg. Fantasy Pts||Fantasy Rank (WRs)||Fantasy Rank (Overall)||Projected Fantasy Pts vs. Commanders|
Sign up for Underdog fantasy football today and set your DFS lineup!
D.J. Moore vs. Kendall Fuller Insights
D.J. Moore & the Bears' Offense
- D.J. Moore leads his squad with 301 receiving yards on 19 receptions with two touchdowns.
- Through the air, Chicago's passing offense has been ineffective this season, as it ranks ninth-last in the league with 745 passing yards (186.3 per contest). In terms of yards per attempt, the team ranks 21st (6.1).
- The Bears are 22nd in the NFL in points (18.8 per game) and 21st in total yards (305.3 per game).
- Chicago has been one of the least pass-happy offenses this season, throwing the ball 30.8 times per contest, which is sixth in the league.
- In the red zone, the Bears air it out less frequently than most of the league, throwing 13 times inside their opponents' 20-yard line this season (48.1% red-zone pass rate), which ranks 10th in the NFL.
Kendall Fuller & the Commanders' Defense
- Kendall Fuller has picked off a team-high one pass. He also has 21 tackles and four passes defended to his name.
- Looking at passing defense, Washington is conceding 230 yards per game (920 total) in the air, which ranks the team No. 20 in the league.
- The Commanders are ranked fourth from bottom in the NFL in points conceded, at 30 per game.
- Washington has allowed three players to put up more than 100 receiving yards in a game this season.
- Four players have hauled in a touchdown against the Commanders this season.
Rep your team with officially licensed NFL gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Sportsbook Promo Codes
|BetMGM||GNPLAY1||First Bet Offer: Up to $1500 Back in Bonus Bets|
|Caesars||Click Here||New Users: Bet $50 Get $250|
|DraftKings||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 In bonus bets instantly!|
|FanDuel||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 in Bonus Bets|
D.J. Moore vs. Kendall Fuller Advanced Stats
|D.J. Moore||Kendall Fuller|
|Rec. Targets||24||18||Def. Targets|
|Yards Per Reception||15.8||10||Completions Allowed|
|Rec. Yards Per Game||75.3||5.3||Tackles Per Game|
|Rec. Yards After Catch||94||0||Tackles For Loss|
|Rec. Red Zone Targets||2||0||Sacks|
Not all offers available in all states. Please gamble responsibly! Contact 1-800-GAMBLER if you or someone you know has developed a gambling problem or addiction.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.