Cowboys Odds to Make Playoffs and Win Super Bowl
The Dallas Cowboys have +1000 odds to win the Super Bowl as of December 6.
Watch the Cowboys this season on Fubo!
Cowboys Super Bowl Odds
- Odds to Win the NFC East: +400
- Odds to Win the Super Bowl: +1000
Looking to place a futures bet on the Cowboys to win the Super Bowl this season? Head to BetMGM using our link and enter the bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Watch the Cowboys in person this season! Click here to buy tickets on Ticketmaster.
Cowboys Super Bowl Odds Insights
- The Cowboys are only sixth-best in the NFL in terms of their odds to win the Super Bowl (+1000), but third-best according to computer rankings.
- Bookmakers have moved the Cowboys' Super Bowl odds up from +1500 at the start of the season to +1000. Among all teams in the NFL, that is the fifth-smallest change.
- With odds of +1000, the Cowboys have been given a 9.1% chance of winning the Super Bowl.
Dallas Betting Insights
- Dallas has beaten the spread eight times in 12 games.
- This season, eight of the Cowboys' 12 games have gone over the point total.
- The Cowboys have won 90% of the games this season when they were the moneyline favorite (9-1).
- Dallas has lost both games it has played as underdogs this season.
- The Cowboys have been clicking on all fronts this year, as they rank fifth-best in total offense (380.4 yards per game) and third-best in total defense (287.1 yards allowed per game).
- The Cowboys have been shining on both offense and defense, ranking best in scoring offense (32.3 points per game) and fourth-best in scoring defense (18.3 points allowed per game).
Cowboys Impact Players
- Dak Prescott has 26 TD passes and six picks in 12 games, completing 70.1% for 3,234 yards (269.5 per game).
- In addition, Prescott has rushed for 174 yards and two scores.
- CeeDee Lamb has 90 receptions for 1,182 yards (98.5 per game) and seven TDs in 12 games.
- In 12 games, Tony Pollard has run for 737 yards (61.4 per game) and five scores.
- Brandin Cooks has 37 catches for 497 yards (45.2 per game) and five TDs in 11 games.
- As a key defensive contributor, the Cowboys' Micah Parsons has recorded 42 tackles, 13.0 TFL, and 11.5 sacks in his 11 games.
Bet on Cowboys to win the Super Bowl and plenty more with BetMGM. Head to BetMGM using our link and enter the bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Cowboys Player Futures
2023-24 Cowboys NFL Schedule
|Week||Date||Opponent||Result||Opp. Super Bowl Odds|
|1||September 10||@ Giants||W 40-0||+150000|
|2||September 17||Jets||W 30-10||+75000|
|3||September 24||@ Cardinals||L 28-16||+150000|
|4||October 1||Patriots||W 38-3||+150000|
|5||October 8||@ 49ers||L 42-10||+300|
|6||October 16||@ Chargers||W 20-17||+10000|
|8||October 29||Rams||W 43-20||+10000|
|9||November 5||@ Eagles||L 28-23||+600|
|10||November 12||Giants||W 49-17||+150000|
|11||November 19||@ Panthers||W 33-10||+150000|
|12||November 23||Commanders||W 45-10||+150000|
|13||November 30||Seahawks||W 41-35||+10000|
|15||December 17||@ Bills||-||+3000|
|16||December 24||@ Dolphins||-||+700|
|18||January 7||@ Commanders||-||+150000|
Odds are current as of December 6 at 7:13 PM ET. Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.